Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I was in a meeting and couldn’t get to my phone in time. Missed the golf pair. |l

Anyone have any idea of how these gonna move? That pine green drop got me nervous. I'll pay the resell on these if I have to though.

^if they're produced in quantities like black/red IV's, Infrared VI's, concord XI's, and black/red XI's you have nothing to worry about

if that's the case I may try to get them w/ zero head starts from foot stores

if I don't get them there, shoot my shot on SNKRS

if that fails...somewhere else online

I didn't like these for quite a while, but for some reason they are starting to grow on me. I might cop especially since it doesn't look like there's anything else I want that's releasing this month.

Anyone else pick these up today?
Got mine from the Nike reservation.
25C80A05-CDC1-4B7D-BC8E-0555F9E9550D.png

seriously though, no buzz?

i feel like these will be hyped a week before the drop. hope im wrong
Still a little under a month away. 3 1/2 weeks. After the 3's drop this will probably gain more attention. Hopefully not too much tho.

These were so dope when they came out, I think 90. My buddy had the black metallic. But these in the summer are a must have along w the uncs.

This will shock spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour but I am only buying one pair of these. I love them, were my second-ever Jordan when the OGs dropped. I don't even mind yellow soles anymore, but the fact Nike can't make the mesh panels not yellow even sitting in the closet makes me feel like there's no sense even bothering trying to keep a fresh pair on ice. I won't wear the one par enough for it to make any sense LOL

Hope they do sit but for some reason I don't see it happening. Shock drop would be nice too but if they sit to get some kind of disco that'd be way better.

Really? I find the white cement 4's to be much better looking than these. Having said that, different strokes for different folks.
I love my white cement 4’s but the age is starting to kick in. I’d love to have both but I have a honeymoon to pay for coming up so I can’t be spending so much

Back
Top Bottom