Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

1CE8F533-6928-4A24-A1FF-B29632053A9E.jpeg

5D824140-987A-470B-A9A2-D94D19F5D3DF.jpeg

25709175-289B-4B37-95F5-143E07F11B62.jpeg

16B1D611-DEDC-49A3-81C8-E7EDFBB4B88E.jpeg

62C5EECF-123A-4AAD-8B39-DE1D9916EED6.jpeg

Last edited:
Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?
LOL. Been a long day. See the previous page in the thread for my thoughts already posted. My only issue (from what we've seen so far) is that tongue. Now it looks misshapen and too low. The actual finish/3M on it is annoying, too. But OK, whatever. That shape and height of the tongue, though? Eeeesh. No idea what is happening over there at the moment. But maybe it's just one pair.

LOL. Been a long day. See the previous page in the thread for my thoughts already posted. My only issue (from what we've seen so far) is that tongue. Now it looks misshapen and too low. The actual finish/3M on it is annoying, too. But OK, whatever. That shape and height of the tongue, though? Eeeesh. No idea what is happening over there at the moment. But maybe it's just one pair.
Yeah, it looks like they jacked up the tongue. JB can do things right and they’re not. It’s pissing me off. I’ll be in my 80’s before they finally get it right...and then I won’t even care. Stupid people.

Yeah, it looks like they jacked up the tongue. JB can do things right and they’re not. It’s pissing me off. I’ll be in my 80’s before they finally get it right...and then I won’t even care. Stupid people.
Oh NOW we're both gonna be 100 years old :rofl:
Nah, I am getting these. One pair, like I said before. But I'm beyond done buying crap I don't have time to wear, anyway, unless it is done right. You know what I mean LOL

Oh NOW we're both gonna be 100 years old :rofl:
Nah, I am getting these. One pair, like I said before. But I'm beyond done buying crap I don't have time to wear, anyway, unless it is done right. You know what I mean LOL
:rofl:

I‘m getting at least one pair because I don’t have time to keep passing until they get them right...if they ever do...but I’m thinking they never will. They just don’t care about giving us correct quality and build anymore, they just want to milk people for profit margin. Sad.

still in lol ill wait for official pics. probs the placement of the tongue gave it away for some. ill judge the leather for myself come the drop date

Back
Top Bottom