Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Super pissed with the date change.. I will be getting back from a trip that day and dont land until 7 o ****ing clock.. great. SMH.. between FLX and these date changes.. I've been getting screwed over on releases all year.. :smh: :angry:

yeah I think i'm out. wanted the tongues to be a little higher than they are from that vid. oh well.

I wonder if these are already at the Nike warehouse in Memphis?

So close to the release date, that should mean they are already stateside and ready to be sent to retailers?

But I don’t know how and when Nike ships the shoes from China to the warehouse. At this point, all we can do is wait.

I wonder if these are already at the Nike warehouse in Memphis?

So close to the release date, that should mean they are already stateside and ready to be sent to retailers?

But I don’t know how and when Nike ships the shoes from China to the warehouse. At this point, all we can do is wait.
I wonder if it has anything to do with them maybe being manufactured before or during the outbreak? I don't know. I just hope we get em before we have to start fighting zombies.

No....Nooooo

I might bite the bullet with Fineline if he has these ready to ship now. The way this virus is moving we could still be in pandemic mode come April-May. There’s a slim but realistic chance that these could get postponed indefinitely.

Back
Top Bottom