Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

My old ones are going strong though so ill pass.
11C61161-7DC2-4F68-9B44-4F74D86CD0A0.jpeg
Where?

Had me almost try to download SNKRS app on my phone again.

Removed it off my phone awhile back after so many failed attempts of coppin new releases

Not sure if I missed someone else say it..but Nightwing said these fit a half size big, and he almost always says a shoe fits TTS.

can anyone else back up the half size down? asking for a friend

Not sure if I missed someone else say it..but Nightwing said these fit a half size big, and he almost always says a shoe fits TTS.

can anyone else back up the half size down? asking for a friend

I love his reviews & you can see his passion for shoes. He loves his shoes really snug. I'm going to to TTS unless others say these run big. I have to have some wiggle room for my toes or they start to go numb.

Bull also said he sized down in his review and they fit fine. It’s always such a gamble when you trust someone else’s word on sizing. But with that said my 2016 black pair are a half size down and I like that fit so I’m not sure what I’ll do yet.

man... as much as i want these, if this covid-19 situation wont change or would get worse (hopefully it won't... knock on wood) ill probs gonna pass on these. will wait for someone to sell their pair in a 9/10 condition just like how i bought my 2013s. if i miss out completely well i'll go with the FR4s or even AM90s

Bull also said he sized down in his review and they fit fine. It’s always such a gamble when you trust someone else’s word on sizing. But with that said my 2016 black pair are a half size down and I like that fit so I’m not sure what I’ll do yet.

He never said that!!! Please relay info correctly. He said at the time the size 11 was the only size available. With that, the fit of the size 11 wasnt too bad "TO HIM". They were tight to him. He said he would keep the size 11 and sacrifice; and I quote "The Toe". And it is a gamble to take words from someone that does not relay info correctly...

Agreed, Nightwing plays ball. He's accustomed to a snug fitted sneaker... I'd rather go TTS...

He never said that!!! Please relay info correctly. He said at the time the size 11 was the only size available. With that, the fit of the size 11 wasnt too bad "TO HIM". They were tight to him. He said he would keep the size 11 and sacrifice; and I quote "The Toe". And it is a gamble to take words from someone that does not relay info correctly...

Agreed, Nightwing plays ball. He's accustomed to a snug fitted sneaker... I'd rather go TTS...

I was watching a few other videos from bull and it looks like he normally gets a size 12 in other Jordans.. if he got these in an 11 and they were still wearable, TTS might be a bit roomy. Nightwing just seems more consistent.

I'm leaning a half size down. TTS would prob still be fine though

I was watching a few other videos from bull and it looks like he normally gets a size 12 in other Jordans.. if he got these in an 11 and they were still wearable, TTS might be a bit roomy. Nightwing just seems more consistent.

I'm leaning a half size down. TTS would prob still be fine though

Personal preferences bro... No matter what a YouTuber or NT member says. I've always gone TTS even if they are roomy.

Whatever was available at the time doesn’t matter. He got a size that was smaller than what he normally wears and it worked. That’s the point.

man... as much as i want these, if this covid-19 situation wont change or would get worse (hopefully it won't... knock on wood) ill probs gonna pass on these. will wait for someone to sell their pair in a 9/10 condition just like how i bought my 2013s. if i miss out completely well i'll go with the FR4s or even AM90s
I feel this. I'm lucky enough to be bringing home my normal pay for the moment. It's hard to tell if that might change at some point. Can't rationalize buying any kicks/gear until this is over. I really want to but it feels completely irresponsible.

Hares haven’t been pushed back to June. There hasn’t been any site or anyone that has reported that.

I mean I just see reviews on Dmps and the 5s so I was wondering I mean I would think they would have them tho

Hares haven’t been pushed back to June. There hasn’t been any site or anyone that has reported that.
Idk if you follow zsneakerheadz but he pretty spot on with releases plus they removed it off FNL calendar and Hibbetssports...23isback got these up for June to

Sooo Unbreakable doesn't count as a reliable source? I know some folk dont like his content. But he's plugged all the way in...

Back
Top Bottom