Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

It’s that fomo
you're right it is that fomo. I was already happy with copping the DMPs. Now suddenly I want them, like badly, I think JB is really good at marketing putting on the documentary and then shock dropping the V's. I have to stay strong and delete SNKRs and the NIKE app for a while.

5/4 is definitely just an estimated arrival. Of course could come sooner, which it probably will.

Nike is super slow with all the orders they probably get along with taking precautions as not much employees fulfilling orders, etc.

The shoes I ordered from snkrs about 7 days ago still hasn’t shipped. Nothing we can but wait.

Yeah Nike used to be A1 with shipping before COVID-19 got serious.

I usually select 2day shipping from NDC/SNKRS however this time I totally forgot.

don’t Nike automatically give you 2day shipping anyways on launch products for SNKRS?

5/4 is definitely just an estimated arrival. Of course could come sooner, which it probably will.

Nike is super slow with all the orders they probably get along with taking precautions as not much employees fulfilling orders, etc.

The shoes I ordered from snkrs about 7 days ago still hasn’t shipped. Nothing we can but wait.
True, just been waiting on these 5s man lol!

Yeah Nike used to be A1 with shipping before COVID-19 got serious.

I usually select 2day shipping from NDC/SNKRS however this time I totally forgot.

don’t Nike automatically give you 2day shipping anyways on launch products for SNKRS?
yes normally with snkrs you get 2 day shipping

Mine says 5/4 too. I don’t mind it. I won’t be wearing it no time soon. Hell, Nike just shipped something today I bought on 4/8 :lol:

Didn't even try as I was watching the Last Dance on my phone (don't have cable and I signed up for direct TV on my phone for this series). Once I saw the notification during a commercial (when j checked the notification bar for a text from a friend who was watching it) I checked & it was too late. No biggie. I'll wait till the official date.

No kidding! Anyone see that meme with someone reading the book "Oh, the Places You Won't Go, by Dr. Fauci"...heh.

Mine says expected to arrive 5/4...

I just remember the documentary starting and I see my phone light up from the corner of my eye... knew what it was from given the timing lol.

Where exactly people rocking them to if they got them early? I guess someone has to be the one to stunt picking up that tp and essential goods. Not a whole lot of places to go.

Best believe when I go to the grocery store I wear my sneakers. I paid for them and enjoy wearing them, I’m going to do so.
Besides, 90% of people I see out and about probably don’t know what they are anyway.

Back
Top Bottom