Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

spoke to nike chat rep earlly in the morning. 523 people before me. he told me i would get my shock drop pair on the 4th or earlier. he guaranteed it. They havent even shipped yet. its the 2nd. im in california
4E183850-61E1-4BCD-9263-9F31749DB31F.jpeg
They probably gonna 2 day ship it

I haven't gotten my shipment confirmation from DICKs, but I have an account with FedEx and they texted me saying they picked up the package.

I swore I was only going to get a pair for my son and one for me. After busting for the first 30 mins this morning I lost my mind and got a 10, (2)10.5, (2)11 and (2) 7Y. :wow:
Congratulations man. Looks like it was a good day for everyone. I saw on twitter that there were a few that copped as late as a couple of hours ago. Looks like we’ll see a couple of restocks considering there were more available that late in the day and most if not all retail locations are closed.

I haven't gotten my shipment confirmation from DICKs, but I have an account with FedEx and they texted me saying they picked up the package.
Damn ! Dicks on point with the shipping ! Finishline seems to be quick with it too. Meanwhile a bunch that caught the shock drop still haven’t received their pairs. I realize that Nike is huge and a lot of people are shopping online during this lockdown but FinishLine is pretty big a company as well and seem to be shipping as quickly as 1 day after placing an order. What the hell is going on at Nike ?

So...add me to the “Screwed by SNKRS” crowd. They cancelled my order...FROM THE SHOCK DROP. Thankfully FTL came through. Funny thing is I was charged by Nike and it’s posted at this point. So I chatted and they are going to credit my bank account. 200 plus dollars I have to wait a few days for. Sheesh.

I cant order through any websites now when I'm using Google Chrome. It always says permission denied. I switched over and used Firefox and it worked. I like Chrome because it's faster since it has my info saved and Firefox won't let me save my card info. I've tried clearing the browser history and cookies but it does the same thing. It just started doing this today. Anyone got any ways to fix this? It must think I'm a bot or something.
The only thing I can think of would to be to *completely* uninstall chrome, run a program like CC Cleaner and then do a fresh chrome install. If you go this route be sure the cleaning program you choose does a deep clean and not the lighter clean. I say this because I know CC Cleaner typically has a few options as to how deep you can go with the cleaning and sometimes programs like chrome or iTunes will put a lot of files and or drivers on your PC and some are buried or not placed in the usual file paths that you’d think to clean or check.

I’m anticipating the absolute aneurisms that are going to go down in here when the pairs everyone all bought today from SNKRS start shipping by tomorrow night and landing in hands by Wed/Thurs this week :lol:
I know the confirmations say delivery 5/20 but I’ll be shocked if it’s really that long. I’ve placed two orders on NDC in the past month and both also generated some ridiculously far out delivery date. In reality I received both in 10 days or less, and those were just standard shipping, non-SNKRS purchases.

So...add me to the “Screwed by SNKRS” crowd. They cancelled my order...FROM THE SHOCK DROP. Thankfully FTL came through. Funny thing is I was charged by Nike and it’s posted at this point. So I chatted and they are going to credit my bank account. 200 plus dollars I have to wait a few days for. Sheesh.
Damn. Sorry man. I wonder WTF is going on here. I’ve never seen this many reports of SNKRS canceling orders.

if i forgot to login to my FL account and got a pair, is there any way to get the purchase added to my actual account to get the WC points?

Wait..why are they canceling orders from the shock drop...that makes no sense. That's really messed up
Bizarre -but the Robot Nike Chat chick told me that shock drop stock was different from the general release stock -then she said some BS about my order was already acknowledged by the warehouse so there was no need to purchase again this weekend--I said Ooohh K! ...then tripled up today

Am I the only one who isn't that disappointed they missed out on these because of the inevitable yellowing of the mesh netting?
I’d guess your in the minority brother. Most seemed to want a pair regardless. My black tongue’s from 2013 are still looking good in all areas including the netting. Even the outsoles are pretty clean considering the icy soles oxidize no matter what you do to avoid it.

Seriously how did you know they canceled?? that would explain why many of us still haven't gotten shipment from the shock drop?!

Ordered on Champs, PayPal money gone. No confirmation email yet. Should I wait it out and roll the dice or try to order on FL? I feel like that’s all the same inventory.
I’d personally wait it out only because it seems like they produced plenty of these to the point that I feel they’re going to restock like they’ve done with the 2.0 court’s and DMP’s. Maybe not that many times but I feel a restock coming on these at least once.

Back
Top Bottom