Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

hell yeah my FNL order shipped. doubled up. one to rock one to stock. i fully intend on beating them like back in 7th grade when i was supposed to get them but parents handed me that L and got me some uptempos for the year instead hahahaha

Which Uptempo?

What about your shirts?
Tracking has them arriving Monday. That’s 10 or 11 days after I ordered, don’t remember offhand if I ordered last Thursday or Friday. So yeah I can’t see the shoes taking longer but we’ll see. It’ll for sure be funny if my BSTN pair gets here first.

Dang, still able to cart them joint on Champs. Dudes have the whole day to pull the trigger. No need for that morning silliness. :lol::pimp:
I wonder if they are selling store stock. Did these ship out to closed stores and they had workers come in and ship them out. I guess this is what happens when you don't have instore release day shenanigans

Tracking has them arriving Monday. That’s 10 or 11 days after I ordered, don’t remember offhand if I ordered last Thursday or Friday. So yeah I can’t see the shoes taking longer but we’ll see. It’ll for sure be funny if my BSTN pair gets here first.
That‘s faster than my DMP 6’s I ordered on April 18th. They are supposed to be delivered on Monday by horse and buggy. :lol:

But yeah, can’t wait to hear your take on these 5’s, and don’t sugarcoat it. 🧐

Nike on they B's fr. This is my status. Hit on shock and today but still no shipping. Also grabbed a pair on champs just in case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200503-021243.png
    Screenshot_20200503-021243.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 319
Checked out a pair around 4pm and never received an order confirmation. when I check my order status it says my pair is back ordered until 4/27 lol wtf.

just checked my eastbay order history and there is nothing there. but they charged my paypal account.

this day just keeps getting better...
For some reason it doesn’t show when you click on “My orders”. You have to click on “Order status” at the bottom then put in your “order number” and “customer number” from the email confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom