Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Gonna be a long while before my pairs ship, let alone get here. Need to find something else to do besides constantly checking my email for a shipping confirmation. :lol:

My local city gear reopened today and they have these in stock...check your local sneaker spots when they reopen to see if they have them if you struck out online!

Been a while since I ordered shoes online on a release day...I usually just go to our local NikeTown. I didn’t think I had a chance to get them online but seen a link for champs on Facebook around 4pm pacific on release day. So went to my champs app and seen they had most size available. So I picked up a size 12.
Question...They took out the payment on Saturday, received an order confirmation on Sunday but haven’t received a shipping confirmation yet. You guys think I’m good or should I start looking at goat to get a pair? Thanks.

Been a while since I ordered shoes online on a release day...I usually just go to our local NikeTown. I didn’t think I had a chance to get them online but seen a link for champs on Facebook around 4pm pacific on release day. So went to my champs app and seen they had most size available. So I picked up a size 12.
Question...They took out the payment on Saturday, received an order confirmation on Sunday but haven’t received a shipping confirmation yet. You guys think I’m good or should I start looking at goat to get a pair? Thanks.
You're good. Be patient and you should receive shipping within the next day or so. My pairs from the footsites have all shipped so give it a little more time.

Hmm I just order thirty mins ago because Ebates threw up 15% and I said why not, grabbed. Size 12 and got charged and order confirmation right after. They still up.
I just went this route right now through Rakuten and FootLocker (15%). Copped my 9. Let’s see what unfolds.

FINALLY got my pair from the shock drop a few hours after Nike sent me shipping info. :wow:
67AD101B-3E6C-4D81-9AE2-3BF04E3495F4.jpeg

You should be good to go but obviously wouldn’t hurt to try to re cop another pair on one of the many restocks that are bound to happen. Matter of fact they just restocked on Foot Locker and limited sizes

Don’t think there was an actual restock OR I simply missed out on an 11 again

Some sense of relief right ? It sucks seeing all these restocks happen and not knowing whether you should try to re cop or not. Glad to hear it man, you gonna love these !

Definitely.. I ended up with another pair from Nike plus a half down from FA because I had no peace of mind or in person confirmation on sizing.. I only intended to have 1 and ended up with 3 but I might keep 2 because I have been doubling up on favored OG's.

Back
Top Bottom