Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

aight so based on all these uncertainties i'm glad i secured a pair thru stockx
i knew something was fishy when i posted that i struck out and some people were saying **** was sitting vs some people saying they were sold out

My Footaction pair specifically says it's shipping from a store. Haven't ordered from Footaction in awhile so not sure if this is normal.

Screenshot_20200504-203950~2.png

Following up on this post from a couple of days.

So I check my Footaction account this morning and see that this order and all my past orders have been cleared from my order history. I haven't gotten an official cancellation notice but it's looking more and more by the day that this order is washed. This purchase wasn't even later in the day. I got through and made this purchase less than one minute after they released, and received an order confirmation not too long after.

Believe me I understand the situation at hand but this release is looking like one of the bigger **** shows I've seen in regards to online order fulfillments!

1588771550050.png

Last edited:
Got shipping confirmation from my SNKRS pair I ordered on Saturday. Supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Really? Wow I’m suprised. First I’ve heard of someone’s SNKRS pair from Saturday shipping. Maybe they are able to go ahead and ship out now that things are starting to open back up. Hope they go ahead and ship my pair too :nerd:.

Crease resistant? Defect free? That’s the first I heard of such thing. So are you saying the OGs and the 2000s didn’t crease? Because um...
Yea it’s not leather at all so it doesn’t stretch out and wrinkle up. Not that it’s entirely crease free but you can wear them a lot without them ever looking beat.
Defect free again because it’s not cheap natural leather with a shiny coating. It’s a synthetic coating on a synthetic backing and it’s completely uniform. None of this half tumbled nonsense that we get all the time.

Anyone know the leather quality on these? Hopefully it isn't like the 2013 release where the leather feels like it was from a Ford.

He must have went up a size thinking these ran small. To my knowledge the black metallics didn’t run small either so not sure why he sized up if that’s the case.
i went up half size cause i have a wide foot, is that ok or will they be too big?

Ordered cancelled last night from FTL. Restock this morning. Wtf. Repurchased. lol let’s see what happens.

Anyone know the leather quality on these? Hopefully it isn't like the 2013 release where the leather feels like it was from a Ford.

I'll tell you- it looked shiny like the 2013 grapes when I opened the box but thankfully it's actually much softer, as someone said above. That 2013 leather was plastic

Copped a 2md pair on Footlocker but hearing y'all cancellation stori
280 cash or through GOAT/StockX? if cash, I'd do it for a quick flip unless the 5s are one of your grails
Yea straight Cash, I pulled the trigger. Hopefully they restock again

FTL has been really crappy this release. Anyways, for people that ordered on SNKRS during launch day, did anyone get shipping already? And does anyone's say "In Process" but look like this or am I just waiting for a cancellation?
20200505_140614.jpg

Back
Top Bottom