Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

ugh ups playin games. scheduled for Friday delivery. nothing. then it said saturday delivery, which was weird. nothing. now today-nothing. wtf they doin
Screenshot_20200511-211505.jpg
Glad to see another member from the bay area. I stay in Hayward as well :nthat:

The temp hold by Nike bounced back to my account, I chatted with a rep who said they would arrive on 5/21, I copped on the 2nd lol. Nike owe me my 3 pairs from the last 3 releases.
I aint tripping or nothing tho.

1589291321498.png

Had a pair come from Footlocker, looked good before the wear. Any idea if this is a QC issue? Only time I've ever seen this was on a pair of waffle racers a few years back.

Attachments

• 20200510_170914.jpg
    20200510_170914.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 103
However on one the collar bumps there is a real small tear in the leather. Not super noticeable but it's there. Hoping my SNKRS pair ships eventually and if those are better I'll wear the Ebay pair first.

One thing I will say and it's a big part of what I was iffy on.

The tongue material does not look that bad in person as it does in some pics.

I really wish I had bought the Black Metallics a few years ago. Didn't even try for them because of the tongue looking satin.

UPDATE: After trying to get a pair for my dad on release day at 10am, I failed. Footlocker Canada sucks. Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio was nice enough to offer to get a pair for me. Thanks again!

At 1pm, that same day, got a DM from a Canadian member to try again on FTL. I went for my dad's size to save Hank the trouble. Carted, ordered, got a confirmation email. Nice.

Just for the heck of it, I tried for a size 9 for myself. They're my favorite AJs of all-time and it would be nice to finally wear a NA version, never wore the '00s. I carted, ordered, but never got a confirmation email, just an order number on the site.

Fast forward to May 7, FTL cancelled my size 11 order.

Fast forward to an hour ago, just got a confirmation of shipment. They don't list a size, but I think it's the sz 9 order number.

EXJaa_2XQAURhRX.jpg

One thing I will say and it's a big part of what I was iffy on.

The tongue material does not look that bad in person as it does in some pics.

I really wish I had bought the Black Metallics a few years ago. Didn't even try for them because of the tongue looking satin.

Same, that was a mistake, smh.

Back
Top Bottom