Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

tumblr_m4k1543Jsa1rtkhc6o1_r1_400.gif

That's us Purple City Byrdgang Woop Woop :nthat:

Anybody ever not get an order confirmation from EastBay?
I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet either. First time ordering from them though so my best guess is to just be patient.

Eastbay used to be my go to site. That's usually a bad sign. After that just happened to me with the 14s, I decided to try SNKRS for the first time this time. Looks like I had the same result though with a pending order and no confirmation.

I know the companies dont care because its only a 1 day nuisannce, why not upgrade your software infrastructure. If facebook, instagram, twitter and amazon can handle millions of users an hour why cant the footsites. Have the sites process properly to empty inventory. Cats are still clicking for 50 minutes for a magical chance to buy a shoe.

Or option 2 footstore will hate this one. Nike just do pre-orders. You know what shoes you dropping. Let them be reviewed early and give me the choice to buy the shoe 8 months in advance or however long it takes to go from getting my money to making the product.

I know shoe reservations are an option but in the current climate wont feel safe going to mall till at least December 2021.

That check is ad infinitum, don't hold your breath....
And that is the crazy thing right now. Current crisis wont stop till early 2022. The retro game will still be strong but if I cant cop in 5 minutes of release I dont have the energy to keep fighting with a click.

It would cost them money they wouldn't be willing to spend. Sure visualized servers are cheaper than hiding and maintaining your own. But I have hard time believing that companies that aren't fb, amazon, Twitter is willing to even shell out the cash anyway.

The issue is, having the server load for drop days only seeing as how that's the biggest influx of users. But between drop days theyd still have to pay for the virtual service. Which would be cost without justifiable profits for the equivalent of weeks/days.

You see it all too often in cooperat: The company not wanting to spend money in customer convenience.
I know the companies dont care because its only a 1 day nuisannce, why not upgrade your software infrastructure. If facebook, instagram, twitter and amazon can handle millions of users an hour why cant the footsites. Have the sites process properly to empty inventory. Cats are still clicking for 50 minutes for a magical chance to buy a shoe.

Or option 2 footstore will hate this one. Nike just do pre-orders. You know what shoes you dropping. Let them be reviewed early and give me the choice to buy the shoe 8 months in advance or however long it takes to go from getting my money to making the product.

I know shoe reservations are an option but in the current climate wont feel safe going to mall till at least December 2021.

I consider having to buy shoes from StockX an L.

So yes, I caught an L. Again.

This is becoming aggressively stupid and frustrating. EVERY SINGLE SHOE? Come on son, this **** is ridiculous at this point. I find myself complaining every other week about this, and nothing is being done. Nike won't release more shoes (because, for some reason, they don't like money I guess), and they're doing absolutely NOTHING about the bot problem. A simple captcha would mitigate this issue for a lot of people, but nah, Nike DGAF.

Then the sites that sell these shoes are straight trash because not only can they not handle people actually visiting their sites to buy the shoes, they can't even detail their inventory properly, so you're stuck mashing the "add to cart" option like an idiot for a slim chance that a pair of shoes still exist in your size.

Then you got the resellers, who are the cause of all of these problems, buying an entire size run in seconds with bots, only to turn around and sell the shoes for a meager $30-$50 profit. I got hands for any reseller I meet in real life.

"Hey bro, I got them Bred eleve--" *MINK MINK MINK*

People sleepin on Champs. Errbody coppin off FTL, FTA, EASTBAY...I'm sitting here checking out at Champs an hour past drop.

Got email confirmation within 10 min too
How long did you have to click before it went into your caught. If it went straight in mind sharing your setup. I tried clicking for a while got cart errors.

Back
Top Bottom