Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

How long did you have to click before it went into your caught. If it went straight in mind sharing your setup. I tried clicking for a while got cart errors.
Added to cart on my phone. Gotta do it in short bursts. Mash the atc button for like a minute straight. Rest for 5-6 min, then rinse, repeat.

I was doing all that while getting ready for work, prepping breakfast, and taking my dog out

I was on firefox browser btw

Last edited:
But keeps saying sold out even tho my size 8 is able to be highlighted.
Im sure this cant be right.. anyone still getting luck with champs even tho sizes cant be carted ??

Just carted a 8.5 on Champs at 11:46 am so that does work. Not my size so I’m not buying was just playing around to see if the method really works.
1608A393-6165-4D6A-90A4-7B63F19AB734.png

Got my sz 9 online at champs. Took only about 20 mins.... Got a couple in stores to pick up also today or tomorrow

I hit on every site (Eastbay, Champs, FL, FA). Still hitting now but limited to 1 pair per site. LOL

Don't give up people!

Damn. I have a feeling you will not be the only person with a canceled order, this seems to be a pattern with the footsites for the past few releases.

shot my shot at 10 on Shiekh's and they sold out in my cart...tried Hibbett's and they told me I'm a bot

wasn't able to attempt SNKRS

got back from lunch about 1 and started closing out the windows I had up from various sites selling them but checked FTL since it was still showing them on the homepage

allowed me to add my size first try and check out about 1:15

On the footsites, pay with paypal not credit card. Purchases made with card have to go thru their payment verification system and more often than not it will fail even though money is in your account, causing them to cancel your order.

Whereas PayPal doesn't need to go through theit payment verification system and is automatically approved.

Only way they cancel a PayPal order is if they oversold their stock

Back
Top Bottom