Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

These guy's crazy!
20200708_205152_HDR.jpg

yall let me know how many of those xiii restocks yall have seen. lol.

been like 2.

these were mens sizes only. good luck waiting on those restocks.

Got my pair, so not waiting. Also fully acknowledged that catching the restock would be tough.

Seen restocks of all of these after "sellouts":

DMP 6 -- like 500 times
Tie Dye 1
Hare 6
5 OG
Court Purple 1
Royal Toe 1
Purple Metallic 4

So you're absolutely right, these might not restock. Who knows? But to say that hasn't been the strategy the last few months for *most* releases.....

Restocks happen at retail cost obviously, so I'm in favor of buying when you can for sure if you want them. Most Jordan releases are not sitting for months like they did before pandemic.

Sounds like you got your pair too, enjoy em!

Last edited:
Where did Tie Dyes restock?

The only you could actually get easily has been DMPs

Jimmy Jazz, DTLR, and I think somewhere else.

I carted on both manual. Can not verify if check out would have worked.

Yeah DMPs happened a ton! I can't remember if court purples or royal toes were the other ones that happened a bunch

Just men's sizes on these means prob not, deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus makes great point. Nike def wants every release to move right now

Last edited:
Well that sucks, wish I would have got a notification about that. Goes to show you how reliable restocks are...

Also DTLR must have been glitched in the first place because that was the first site I tried to cop on and I literally saw them sell out instantly with no chance to even select my size.

at this point everything needs a shock drop for everything.

a whole community of people and we cant outsmart these damn bots. even if its a phone call verification system, text, or something

hell nike has two step verification for the app, they need it for releases

one pair per address would be a start. they cant be that ancient where their system doesnt show they have half a ups truck going to one house.

Last edited:
One pair per address doesn't work for me....my brother and I both order and live together. Names should be all you need honestly, or close variations of it.

I copped a pair on EB right now.....we'll see what happens with it. Went through on the first click.

more error messages...

Just going to let this pair go. I don't have time to "mash" buttons for hours.

In hand, these aren’t bad at all, but these would’ve been so much better with a teal Nike Air on the back.

more error messages...

Just going to let this pair go. I don't have time to "mash" buttons for hours.

Same. If this is what it’s going to be, I’d rather just go like up 1-2 hours in advance of a store opening. Lesser of two evils

Yaaass!! Pair shipped from FTL, (from bout 10:30 yesterday) but it doesn’t show a tracking number. Says just shipped, for delivery next Fri when click the link from email. Weird. Don’t see it in ups either..

Yaaass!! Pair shipped from FTL, (from bout 10:30 yesterday) but it doesn’t show a tracking number. Says just shipped, for delivery next Fri when click the link from email. Weird. Don’t see it in ups either..
Check USPS, a lot of my packages from Foot Locker have been shipping USPS as of late

Waiting on both of mine. Figure the Champs one yesterday is still good. The EB order from today doesn't show up in my account yet.....and I already know enough horror stories on day-after restocks to know not to count on that pair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom