Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

I can’t remember the last time I went 0/3 on the footapps and struck out online
Actually this might be the first time
Never thought it would happen on a pair of gr 5’s
But maybe it was somewhat limited?

I have been getting real lucky on the raffles. I won 3
Raffles and denied one, claimed two. Picked up my personal pair today, on the fence on if I am going to grab the other one or let the streets have it.

tumblr_m4k1543Jsa1rtkhc6o1_r1_400.gif
079EAFD6-BC07-4BFB-9348-758CC084294C.gif

Seems Champs still has my size still 8 available.

what are the chances its still available ? Just keep spamming add to cart til it greys itself out ?

I legit didn't think these would sellout. This and the Oregon (or whatever we're calling them) V's were probably some of my most anticipated releases. I don't feel so good about the Oregons now :smh:
this time 2-3 months ago, i thought they were gonna chill on shelves until discount like the Michigans. not anymore. get Oregons or die trying.

Right now the options seem to be:
1. Get lucky via a raffle/SNKRS
2. Spam atc on the footsites in the hopes you finally get through and even if you do get through and order you have to hope your order is not canceled
3. Pay resell
4. Live the bot life.

Surprised so many people think these were GR. More like an LS release from the late 00’s. Super GR would normally release in Kids sizes.

I could see STX going down to $240/$245 (before fees) once all pairs arrive, but definitely not that close to Retail.

Also, good luck if you’re awaiting restocks and spamming ATC with the high probability for cancellations. Just put in your resell bids now, and stress less!

Just got $15 cashback from ebates for my order earlier

their new chat service is legit for “missing cash back”

don’t have to send emails back and forth anymore...

Good to know. I had to do the email back and forth for my recent cashback after ordering the Air Max 1 Daisy as Nike was playing games.

True

you just reminded me that I opened a shopping trip for FTL after I placed my order yesterday

Yeah the chat works 9 times out of 10 for me. I did recently have to do the email thing though randomly

Back
Top Bottom