Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

Like others have said, there's potential here but I don't know if mostly purple sneakers are about to get much wear from me. Still interested in seeing how these turn out.

You’re going to hole punch them?

Let me know how it goes. I got a pair but my foot can’t even fit because it’s stitched, to afraid to cut

There are plenty of examples in the thread (linked to one of them) of clean alterations. Cutting the stitching is fine.

I havent been paying attention to weird colorways, are they putting nike air on all retros or just the "premium" ones

Not on all of them, but there's a decent trickle of pairs with it on the back now (I think all of the newer Tinkers still have it, 3M Infrared VIs, etc.)

Kind of like em but the purple just looks like a GS pair to me. Don't think I can rock em being a grown man.

OVO 5s... :nerd::nerd::nerd:

drake_2.jpg

^^^^ when they suggest that thats when everyone opinion of them will change and they would want .... whether to rock or flip, lol

I like these. Hopefully an easy to get gr because I’m not planning on going throughout the city to do raffles, or worse, line up

I very rarely buy anything but og colorways for Jordan’s, with 1’s being the exception. I also caved on the hyper royal 13’s.

I actually like these though especially if they have NA on them. Will be a game time decision.

If these have purple nubuck AND nike air, I’m in!!

Anyone know if these will have Nike Air?

Reminds me of the alternate Laney 5s last year and they collected dust. Well, at least they smarten up and didn't put a carpet jumpman this time. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom