Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

I've been back and forth on these the last couple of weeks. I really like this shoe and definitely wanna have a pair in my collection however its so much heat coming out this month I know I wont be able to cop everything so I figured I may pass on these then double back next month and cop but i'm hearing resale on these is gonna be insane it already sucks to have to pay resale definitely not paying outrageous prices so I'm all the way in on these I need them for the retail. I've already entered on all the footsites so I'm hoping to hit that way or Snkrs app tomorrow and just have to pass on something else NOT named Metallic 1s lol.
I think it’s going to be limited considering that Nike didn’t make these a full family run. Only men sizes.

SNKRS date moved 7/8

Attachments

• 3644BB60-035F-49A5-8DFB-BF0624345AB2.png
    3644BB60-035F-49A5-8DFB-BF0624345AB2.png
    628.6 KB · Views: 833
I want, but don't need these, so I told myself that if I win a footsite raffle, I'll cop. If not, I'm happy with my Fire Reds.

Waitlisted all three apps no added head starts. These may be a problem tomorrow.

Last edited:
WTF?! Not even waitlist.. straight Ls on all apps full head start. Unbelievable.. trash sites. With Nike pushed back, they’ll all be botted on other sites in morn.

Waitlisted on FA with all headstarts L's on FTL and Champs with all headstarts.... where's everyone who said they were passing :nerd:

Added head starts on all footsites and still took L's across the board (again). Snkrs/nike here I come Wednesday morning.

I hit on FA for the top 3 5's and I hit on the DMPs on Shiekh but other than that. Ive had 0 luck on that Flx app trash. surprisingly Ive had a lot of luck on Snkrs and Nike this year

Not a single W in this thread... SMH FLX. Lots of L's on Twitter too. These must be pretty limited.

I got a W from FLX. I hope this release doesn't turn into toro 14s 2.0 though and that those that wanna cop for toe are able to. Good luck fellas.

Man can't even hit on some gr's off the footapps
I guess we can forget about hitting on anything semi limited anymore smh

Anyone know usually how long it takes to know if you've been given a L after being waitlisted? I don't expect to get a w off the waitlist

Just got off the waitlist for a store 45 minutes away. Guess I'll have a little road trip after work tomorrow. I wonder if these being pushed back to Wednesday means the reservation will be pushed back, but it doesn't say anything about it on my reservation.

Back
Top Bottom