Air Jordan V Retro "Purple Grape" April 2020

Just got off the waitlist for a store 45 minutes away. Guess I'll have a little road trip after work tomorrow. I wonder if these being pushed back to Wednesday means the reservation will be pushed back, but it doesn't say anything about it on my reservation.

You've given me hope Brother :emoji_pray:

Hmm, I guess all stores are Wed now. Don’t think it’ll make much difference either way, but should be fun after the aj14 madness. :smh:

Just got off the waitlist for Foot Locker too. I don't know why people passed on the reservations for these.

Man what is ridicolous, I tried to raffle on hibbett sports. I waited all day to get an alert between 1 and 5 pm. My alert did not come until 5 am this morning. I dont know what do to do. Do I try my luck on Nike wednesday or go straight foot sites. I have been take l's on everything.

Called local foot locker . They said since it was pushed back , they can’t release the shoe till Wednesday. Hibbett told me to check back tomorrow morning

Last edited:
waitlist to 3rd L

not too pressed, as the Gary 12s and the green 5s are higher on my list

Two L's on Footaction and Footlocker

and thankfully I got off waitlist at Champs

I remember the good ol days I would go 3 for 3 or 2 for 3 and pick up at the closest location.

I realized Nike probably pushed these back for July 7th

L on all 3 flx apps,with full head starts. Just wasting my points away. Anyone know what stock looks like now,only 1-2 of each size or something?

Foot Locker, Footaction and Champs reservations all pushed back to Wednesday with pickup until Thursday, at least for me. Of course they send the notification out at midnight eastern and don't have an update on social media. Check your apps to see if your date was changed.
IMG_1350.png

Last edited:
Grabbed my size for 185 shipped off one of the uk sites.:pimp: I can move on to other things Wed.

True. I just wanted these and Smoke Grey 1s and I'm good for July, unless of course I somehow get Off White 4s (not happening)

Yeah, those 1’s are nice too. I want them as well. I passed on these and the Top 3 5’s to get the toro red 14’s and hopefully the black/yellow 12’s.

Back
Top Bottom