Air Jordan VI (6) - Black - White - March 2010 (sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Originally Posted by I Stay Lift

I'm one of those heads who is, as someone referred to it as being, "thirsty for VI's". ..it is what it is. I'm imperfect, w/e.

V's, VI's, VII's are by FAR my fav. numbered models, so I'm less likely to be unhappy about CW's than a J collector who owns all 23/wants all 23 models, or a collector who is only interested in OG-CW's/models MJ actually won in/played in ..you get the drift. I only sweat Nike, but I'm on runners/lows, Air Max mostly. That's why I jock those 3 #'s tho' ..I owned those when he was in his prime, & so were these skips/this company, & I sweat'em still. I remember when all the air pockets started hitting the store shelves ..and started hittin'at school & at football games/parties, etc. I LOVED my OG Jordans ..and I agree w/ya'll ..the quality's NOT what it once was.

That said?

I don't see the necessity to compare the shoes. I really don't. What in the flying blue hoo-ha does a shoe made in the 90's have to do w/a shoe that comes out in 2010? Now, OBVIOUSLY, the comparison's come from the fact they are the same brand, same line of product ..what's not so obvious to me, however, is why compare them? We KNOW, as a community, as a conglomerate, WE KNOW they're not what they were. It's agreed upon. CAN WE MOVE ON NOW? You could go blue in tha'face naming things that: :"aren't what they used to be", so to speak. ..but to what end?

Mad heads on this site, which is a DOPE site, can't or won't articualte what it is they like or don't like about these shoes. It's 2 sentence replies, w/little to no substance. Liken it to the kids who get banned in LC forum for replying with simply: "fake". If you think that Nike/JB actually DOES give 2 poo's what "we" think? .."we" aren't givin'em much help. "We", aren't helping them help us. Dudes reply w/: "pass" ..like it's a badge of dopeness, rather than tell the people messin'their shoes up WHY they will pass. Not to mention, the percentage of heads who will net-ride for months before a RD ..all negative ..yet be the first kat in line at the spot. SMH? ..we see ya'll, trust.

To THIS thread?

Black and White, as a CW? ..is hard to mess up.
VI's ..are hard to mess up ..Olympics are the only joints I don't jock.
The catalog pic, no speckle, the PS version in the PYDJCW thread ..IS DOPER than the sample pics, IMO.
I don't place shoes nowadays in w/the shoes I had as a kid ..so I'm not gonna'agree w/the: "they ruined another classic" vibe I see a lot on here.
Even if my brain says:"fake Carmine's" ..I don't feel it detracts from the Carmines at all ..it makes those just that much doper to me. The older shoes stand on their own to me, they're on a different level. Apples & oranges ..so to speak. Blah.
100% prefer the str8 Black/White CW, as opposed to the "Cookies & Cream" CW. Doubt the diff. in the 2 would stop me from copping tho'.

For all ya'll hatin'heavy on this skip now ..who are thinkin': "I'll just load up on the blacks"?

Dawg? ..we're ALL thinkin'that, most likely, regardless of this white based jammie. The blacks are gonna'be a hassle, for serious multiples, unless you just got it like that, IMO.

To whoever called them: INFERioREDS? ..MAD funny. ..I feel you.

Even though this shoe isn't the lightning in a bottle I'd like it to be, AND EVEN THO' the blacks aren't INF? ..the fact the blacks are even droppin'makes me less upset on the whites. Not for nothin'? ..we ARE all hopped up on NOTHING but hype/conjecture anyway. Anything could happen in the time between now & the tentative RD. Surely we know nothing in life is guaranteed, no? Blah. Just sayin' ..dudes who DO HAVE SOLID INFO/CREDIBLE SOURCES?

..don't come thru here and post as much as they COULD.

BET.

Not hard ta'see why, is it?

Blah.

94b169435bea296107e7115c8e7f79dca4990bab.gif
laugh.gif

TO gstbmn good points man, thats whats its all about.. thinking for yourself
I agree 5, and 6's are my favorite, it brings me back to my childhood watching the bulls (chicago born and raised) tho I could never afford..

I'm feelin these for real. Wonderin how they'll turn out at the end....nothing like the pic!

if they took away the black in the middle and on tha toe thesewould be a cop for me

These are not that fresh, but a must cop cuz you can never have too many VI's...... I can paint over that splatter crap so I'm not too worried lol

horrible pass.....I'm not painting over anything! NIKE has plenty of time to change these or not release them....

why is that every time a anticipated shoe comes out....they need to add some horse manure to it??

like who the hell would think about adding white dots after making the color? jeez jordan
laugh.gif
mad.gif

still coppin it thought they pretty cool minus that

im gonna call these the oreo 6s!!! but still fugly!! theres still plenty of time before they release, hopefully they change them up.

I'm really feeling these, they remind me of the Oreo IV mixed with the Carmines lol. I do think a 3rd color would really give them some more life, buteither way I will definately be trying to cop these

When they release, they betta not have that Oreo junk on them! Just straight black and white = straight fire!

although theyre not that dope i kinda like em, at least the speckle will cover the instant chipping (you know JB quality nowadays)

Back
Top Bottom