Air Jordan VI (6) Retro 2010 Bulls Edition Release in Korea April. 2010

what is wrong with some of yall? we saw catalog pics of these months and months ago.....where is all this not releasing in the US bs coming from

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by imazing1201

like airupthere said: people on here are brainwashed into saying that Jordan quality is crappy.

You sure about that?  There is definitely a big different in quality there junior.
no reason to be elitist.  I'm not going to argue with you.  For example the Varsity Red VIs.  My friend has them and I checked them out.  Suede wasn't bad or ashy and they didn't crease easily.  Better than the CDP suede.  People were still in there posting bad quality before they came out and a little after.  Finally the people who had them stepped up and spoke about their quality.  

Originally Posted by dtb00201

what is wrong with some of yall? we saw catalog pics of these months and months ago.....where is all this not releasing in the US bs coming from

too many people post without reading or researching.  

like airupthere said: people on here are brainwashed into saying that Jordan quality is crappy.

You sure about that?  There is definitely a big different in quality there junior.
no reason to be elitist.  I'm not going to argue with you.  For example the Varsity Red VIs.  My friend has them and I checked them out.  Suede wasn't bad or ashy and they didn't crease easily.  Better than the CDP suede.  People were still in there posting bad quality before they came out and a little after.  Finally the people who had them stepped up and spoke about their quality.  

I see what you mean.  I personally don't care for alot of the new releases, simply because I just dont like them.  The only new release I ever got were Space Jams and that was because they were just sitting in my finishline and the quality on those are TERRIBLE

I see what you mean.  I personally don't care for alot of the new releases, simply because I just dont like them.  The only new release I ever got were Space Jams and that was because they were just sitting in my finishline and the quality on those are TERRIBLE

please explain to me what is so bad about the space jams quality

Space jams had Bubbles all over the midsole...shape was off, cut of shoe ran tight compared to OG Jams and not all but alot of people's pairs came PRE-YELLOWED!!!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Space jams had Bubbles all over the midsole...shape was off, cut of shoe ran tight compared to OG Jams and not all but alot of people's pairs came PRE-YELLOWED!!!

shape was off compared to what? the 00 and 01 retros shape was different from the original....the shape on these is fine....and dudes are really complaining about that little bubbles on the midsole? those are not that serious....i can agree about the shoe running small but other than that there is nothing wrong with this shoe.....my pair was/is icy as hell...every person i know had icy pairs...i dunno where these pre yellow soles are but what difference does it make when the shoe will turn yellow regardless.....i was very impressed wit these...so much to the point i sold my 2000 retro.....i needed to sell one of my pairs and i could not come up with any good reasons why it should be the 09 pair over my 00 pair....i understand people have the mentality that everything new is bad...but seriously people get over it

They're not brainwashed, just stating the obvious. Jordan quality is far inferior to Nike.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

shape was off compared to what? the 00 and 01 retros shape was different from the original....the shape on these is fine....and dudes are really complaining about that little bubbles on the midsole? those are not that serious....i can agree about the shoe running small but other than that there is nothing wrong with this shoe.....my pair was/is icy as hell...every person i know had icy pairs...i dunno where these pre yellow soles are but what difference does it make when the shoe will turn yellow regardless.....i was very impressed wit these...so much to the point i sold my 2000 retro.....i needed to sell one of my pairs and i could not come up with any good reasons why it should be the 09 pair over my 00 pair....i understand people have the mentality that everything new is bad...but seriously people get over it

Ok to say the shape of the 00 space jams was off from the originals is completely assinine.  Only a few people had the TRUE original space jams....If you look at the quality of other shoes, lets say Kobes, they are much better and cost way less.  My pair didn't have any bubbles, but did you forget they used a cheaper leather?  If that doesn't say quality went down then you are a complete jordan fanboy.

One of the shoes I'm looking forward to.

Doubt it will be an international release.  With all these unconfirmed rumors bottoming out and being untrue.  JB doesn't have much going for the first half of 2010.  The only decent launch has been the Black/Varsity Red VI and they didn't even sell out.

All I know is these better release in the states! Knowing JB they would do some international crap

Back
Top Bottom