Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Isn't there some kind of way that we can write an e-mail to JB or do you have to send like a hand-written letter? I need to really try to contact JB.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

NT is never happy
always
smh.gif

my 2 cents.... JB is supply regardless of demand.. its like they purposely butchering classics.. also i propose that someone at NT apply at jordan brand.. weneed sensible people to offer ideas shed light to gentry like mmm .. WRONG-O . Maybe he'll sit there and say "it doesnt matter what you think" ohwell all i know is if they dont change these i wont copp il save my money for the 01 retro or maybe carmines.. its sad to see people settle for less as anongoing money maker..
i DO have an idea for anyone who owns older vi's with cracked midsoles.. simply buy and swap out the bottoms so now you own the same nubuck model icy/nocracks; only problem will be if the reds dont match up anyone agree?

i really think this is a sample of the shoe droppin in jan 2010. Just like we saw that horrible patent leather version of the true blue iii's and JB endedup coming thru and correcting it. I'll wait until its closer to the release date and then give my .02 cents.

PPL on NT is funny bcuz y r ya'll actin so surpised?? think about all the classics JB eff'd up over da years ya'll really thought dey wasn'tgonna do sumthin 2 eff these up? if u thought dat u stupid I expected sumthin 2 be wrong dats y I ain't even trippin.As many of u sayin "I'mmapass" there r gonna be millions dats gonna copp em jus take wat u can get if all the ppl in the JB forum boycotted these shoes it would not effect JB. Imust admit JB did butcher another classic

Originally Posted by button999

Not only might they be suede, but it looks like JB has gone to one piece toward the back, the part near the ankle was always a separate sewn in piece, now it's all one, JUST LIKE THE FAKES. Top pic is the new one's, bottom pic is the 2000 Retro.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]wow[/color]
smh.gif

dont care. will be my first pair of VIs. suede, nubuck, durabuck whatev. i will still cop 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

PPL on NT is funny bcuz y r ya'll actin so surpised?? think about all the classics JB eff'd up over da years ya'll really thought dey wasn't gonna do sumthin 2 eff these up? if u thought dat u stupid I expected sumthin 2 be wrong dats y I ain't even trippin.As many of u sayin "I'mma pass" there r gonna be millions dats gonna copp em jus take wat u can get if all the ppl in the JB forum boycotted these shoes it would not effect JB. I must admit JB did butcher another classic
you type like that and have the nerve to call someone else stupid? no wonder the legends don't come in here anymore

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by BradNSU

PPL on NT is funny bcuz y r ya'll actin so surpised?? think about all the classics JB eff'd up over da years ya'll really thought dey wasn't gonna do sumthin 2 eff these up? if u thought dat u stupid I expected sumthin 2 be wrong dats y I ain't even trippin.As many of u sayin "I'mma pass" there r gonna be millions dats gonna copp em jus take wat u can get if all the ppl in the JB forum boycotted these shoes it would not effect JB. I must admit JB did butcher another classic
you type like that and have the nerve to call someone else stupid? no wonder the legends don't come in here anymore

$*% r u talkin homie?? i didn't call nobody stupid i was jus sayin I don't know u my nig so don't even come at me like dat & if u feel playdats ur problem I don't really give a F%*K how u feel I ain't got time 4 internet yappin

Back
Top Bottom