Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

Why is everyone complaining? Be grateful that Jordan brand finally decided to Retro the Infrareds...

I dont need to be grateful to anyone that I might give money too. They need to be grateful for the customer base they have. If this customer base didnt buyall this crap they put out, they would think twice about giving us wannabe Black/Infrared VI's. These arent even close to the infrareds. Please lookcloser next time.

Originally Posted by cthakid

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

, i had high expectations for these.
smh.gif

That's where you went wrong when has JB been on point.
Hah, hella dumb comment. No they haven't! Doesn't look the same...

Looks like I'm gonna have to sit there in the shoe store with a stack of size 10.5's and pick out the best 2 pairs they have in stock to take home.

I'll be damned if my 6's are ashy.

^^^NOT infrareds releasing, as previously stated many times. These are VARSITY RED, NOT INFRARED. Calm down. Rock these and your "max orange" 1s. smh

bdub253 wrote:
^^^NOT infrareds releasing, as previously stated many times. These are VARSITY RED, NOT INFRARED. Calm down. Rock these and your "max orange" 1s. smh

I think we got the memo that infrareds are not releasing.
eyes.gif

THEY PROBABLY PUT A WHITE JUMPMAN LOGO SO THEY LOOK LIKE THOSE EBAY 6s....PUT NIKE AIR DAMN IT!

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by BradNSU

PPL on NT is funny bcuz y r ya'll actin so surpised?? think about all the classics JB eff'd up over da years ya'll really thought dey wasn't gonna do sumthin 2 eff these up? if u thought dat u stupid I expected sumthin 2 be wrong dats y I ain't even trippin.As many of u sayin "I'mma pass" there r gonna be millions dats gonna copp em jus take wat u can get if all the ppl in the JB forum boycotted these shoes it would not effect JB. I must admit JB did butcher another classic
you type like that and have the nerve to call someone else stupid? no wonder the legends don't come in here anymore

$*% r u talkin homie?? i didn't call nobody stupid i was jus sayin I don't know u my nig so don't even come at me like dat & if u feel play dats ur problem I don't really give a F%*K how u feel I ain't got time 4 internet yappin

laugh.gif

another easy pass. personall i think they look horrible, but i'm biased since i got a pair of the 00' retros.

Back
Top Bottom