Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

man, the infrared edit ...wannabe infrared (varsity red) color even doesn't do it for me and that black air bubble hopefully is just a sample thing. butthey are still a few months away from release.. but either way.. they are going to sell regardless of the quality, materials, etc.

Might as well pick up the fakes, They look the same and cost less. Plus you will have them months in advance.

you guys are buggin. these are still active.. copped x1 tho.. lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMUX

man, the infrared color even looks off and that black air bubble hopefully is just a sample thing. but they are still a few months away from release.. but either way.. they are going to sell regardless of the quality, materials, etc.

That's because it's not infrared. They are varsity red. Why do people keep calling them infrared when there is NO infrared on them? Even thecredible shoe sites call them infrared...heck even this topic says "Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January2010 - First Look" and in the info the color states they are varsity red.

^^really starting to annoy me how everyone is saying they are infrared....i would much rather them be infrared but they aren't so dont call them that

Originally Posted by ago225

Tired of suede. So this is a no go.
your right if theres any suede on these shoes when they release it´ll hurt me to say im not buying, and it hurts hard this is my fav shoe of alltime

These shoes look good in person. I like the the white pair that is coming out better.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by ago225

Tired of suede. So this is a no go.
your right if theres any suede on these shoes when they release it´ll hurt me to say im not buying, and it hurts hard this is my fav shoe of all time

i really love this one so i might just cop this
same here dont like suede cause hard to clean and easy get dirty

how are yall saying the quality is horrible? so you rather pay 600 for a like more than 5 year old OG VI, that can fall apart very easily? society today, itell ya.

What is every1 talking bout...the og vi is suede...2very black vi that has been released has been suede.....I think every1 is getting suede &nubuck,confused nubuck is what is on the jordan xviii ...that ruff type is nubuck

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

RELEASE DATE = I'm hearing Christmas time from a VERY RELIABLE source.

yep
i def down with that
that is best time for release

Originally Posted by SLK 102

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

RELEASE DATE = I'm hearing Christmas time from a VERY RELIABLE source.

yep
i def down with that
that is best time for release
i heard that as well from a lot of people it may be true

Back
Top Bottom