Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Release date is 1.2.10

JM

pimp.gif
, see now this man speaks the truth (no goliath)

shape looks off to me a bit, but if it looks good in stores ima buy even though i hate the suede i feel like changing the materials on these shoes should becriminal offense like using leather on the nubuck 12s

Yeah, it wouldnt' surprise me if they pushed the release up to Christmas for these.

JB has been doing a lot of that lately. Trying to keep up their balance sheet through this recession by dropping a lot of heat (or what they seem to think isheat).

As far as these go, I've decided that I'm cool with suede as long as they don't come out the box looking all scuffed up. I don't really dog myshoes out, so I don't think these will be too difficult for me to maintain.

idk but i heard the release day will change to 12/26
look to have those for Christmas and New Year

Originally Posted by Mexikicks38

I like them, yet i dont
The material looks alittle bad, But i guess i can get passed that

the material and JB get no pass on this release
mad.gif

anyone know if the 'OG quickstrike' VI black/infrared that i seen mentioned on different sites will be indeed true to the OG instead of this bogusblack/varsity cheap material version?

Suede or not , alot of you guys who are complaining will cop ( so will i ) anyway . The holiday season is looking good to me .

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Release date is 1.2.10

JM

pimp.gif
, see now this man speaks the truth (no goliath)

lol well thats a nice release date right after new years
Thanks For the info JM.
F0OD STAMPS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I find it really sad, and funny, you go out of your way to hate on my allthe time..... doesn't NT have a Rule Against this sort of thing. Dealing with a real e-thug here.. Come to the 305-954, love to see you say it then, Man Ifwe can have Rick Ross Maybach Shot up you ain't even a concern, to have done in a minute. With that being said stop talking about me all the time, causeyou really really sound like a stalker chick who mad.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

hey can anyone PM with how much a DS pair is worth right now? i dont want to overpay if i ever come by these

Back
Top Bottom