Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]AF1 beast..good job mang[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Hey guys! I wrote a message to Nike and this is what I got back:

Good Morning Brandon, Thank you for taking the time out our of your day to give us feedback about the upcoming release of the Jordan VI. To let you know this shoe is not schedule to release until 2010. The pictures you see on NikeTalk.com and/or any other blog sites are prototype/samples of this shoe and the shoe isn't even in production yet. I am a Jordan fanatic myself and working for Nike I know first hand that the materials used in a Retro shoe can change up to a few months of production. I have seen the pictures that you have seen too and nothing is confirmed with this shoe. The pictures you are seeing can and most likely will undergo changes along the way of production. Also NikeTalk.com is not a Nike authorized site, while it can informative not all information posted on NikeTalk.com may be accurate. We always welcome feedback from consumers and we are listening. It is through input from consumers like yourself that we are able to improve Nike. Your comments about your disappointment in the materials of the pictures has been passed on to our Brand Jordan development and design teams for further research. We appreciate your support of Nike and hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that represents quality
eyes.gif
Have a great rest of your week and a safe 4th of July.

I just wanted you guys to see this. Thanks!

That's what's up! Great job fam!

I'm gonna cop, but only because I like the shoe. I really hope they drop with the clear sole......give us that @ least JB!!!!

Change in red i can deal with.
Lack of Nike Air i can deal with.
For some reason, the suede bugs me.

Leaning towards pass.

Also NikeTalk.com is not a Nike authorized site, while it can informative not all information posted on NikeTalk.com may be accurate.

Translation: We do watch Niketalk, but we can't officially acknowledge that it may have a bearing on our decisions.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Im so coppin I missed the retro backi n 00 but I won't this time around lol!

Good Morning Brandon, Thank you for taking the time out our of your day to give us feedback about the upcoming release of the Jordan VI. To let you know this shoe is not schedule to release until 2010. The pictures you see on NikeTalk.com and/or any other blog sites are prototype/samples of this shoe and the shoe isn't even in production yet. I am a Jordan fanatic myself and working for Nike I know first hand that the materials used in a Retro shoe can change up to a few months of production. I have seen the pictures that you have seen too and nothing is confirmed with this shoe. The pictures you are seeing can and most likely will undergo changes along the way of production. Also NikeTalk.com is not a Nike authorized site, while it can informative not all information posted on NikeTalk.com may be accurate. We always welcome feedback from consumers and we are listening. It is through input from consumers like yourself that we are able to improve Nike. Your comments about your disappointment in the materials of the pictures has been passed on to our Brand Jordan development and design teams for further research. We appreciate your support of Nike and hope that you continue to think of Nike as a name that represents quality
eyes.gif

Great job and post man. So there is some hope!!

damn those look horrible, that black and red air unit just killed the entire shoe, not to mention those things look gross wit suede.

eyes.gif

Good Job man!
pimp.gif

2mwv2hg.jpg

weird that Nike even responded.

they have thousands of replies and what they usually do is copy and paste and send.

That response seems like a one on one. Good sh*!

If they still give us crap, i doubt ill mess wit JB ever again. They did a great job wit the nubuck 12s and they can do the same with these.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

damn those look horrible, that black and red air unit just killed the entire shoe, not to mention those things look gross wit suede.
This is way it pays to read an entire thread, or at least the page you posted this comment on.

I don't care what that Nike customer service rep says...

I still believe that these are dropping as suede... it only makes sense given JB's recent history.

We know that they don't like to release things exactly the same way twice. And they usually go with cheaper materials.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I don't care what that Nike customer service rep says...

I still believe that these are dropping as suede... it only makes sense given JB's recent history.

We know that they don't like to release things exactly the same way twice. And they usually go with cheaper materials.

QFT...i couldn't have said it any better myself

Back
Top Bottom