Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

laugh.gif
sick.gif

If they don't switch these to nubuck, they might actually get overshadowed by the black/cement spizikes dropping a month later. I've seen the spizikesin person, and they're giving these vi's a run for their money.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

gotta cop these are
pimp.gif
so better start saving
your name says it all

btw, with all the talk of how they look like fakes; ankle pad thing not being a seperate panel, terrible materials etc. I start to hope they are fakes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I believe these will come with Nike Air on the back. So I've heard from various sources that have a respectable shoe addiction. It's not confirmedthough. I'm hoping though.

If I see you with these, you will be laughed at. Lol @ you fake @ss ogs in here saying that these are hot. Don't be dumb your whole life. Be like Mike andmake that change.

Never thought a pair VI's could collect dust on shelves... but these may. I guess I thought the same with the XII's and the nubucks are collectingdust.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

If I see you with these, you will be laughed at. Lol @ you fake @ss ogs in here saying that these are hot. Don't be dumb your whole life. Be like Mike and make that change.

laugh.gif
agreed.

lookin back at the retroes i can say quality is way off but still coppin maybe in person these will look better

Back
Top Bottom