Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I sold mine for $240 in 2010 :lol:

Crazy how much the Jordan stock rouse after the concord madness :x

I know. I can remember copping the popular playoff XIII's two weeks after it's launch date for retail in my popular size 9.5 with no problems. Now forget it.

Those prices you sold your CDP VI's for were considered "outrageous" back then. Now if a seller asks for that price, you're thankful he didn't beat you over the head with a $300.00 brick.

I remember getting so many brand new steals off eBay :smokin

Dmp 1s -$130

Cherrywood 16s - $125

2002 raptors - $135

OG taxi - $140

OG playoffs - $155

Hell I even remember getting a DS CDP 17s from a mod off here at $90shp. It wasn't just here and eBay, even flight club prices weren't as bad as they are today. Got a pair of Chambray 7s for $200 plus shipping in 2010

those days are over :frown:

Last edited:
nostalgia is walking into the store at any time of day, week or month and still walking out with the shoe you came in for
You are absolutely right about that. The young sneaker heads don't even remember when you can just come in and buy a pair of the latest Jordan's without having to wait in line or have a connect in order to get your kicks. Smh

I work at FTA and usually 8 and 8.5 are the sz's we always get the least amount of pairs in.
Yeah that was what one of the workers at FootLocker told me but I wasn't sure if it was just my area but I guess not. Sucks for me 
ohwell.gif

Man.. as someone who owns the CDP pair, I know I'll probably shed a single tear when I get home and compare quality.. but these are one of my grails. They shall be copped.
You just might lol. If anyone is planning to sell their CDP pair for these wait until you compare them, that might change your mind

Last edited:
I remember getting so many brand new steals off eBay :smokin

Dmp 1s -$130

Cherrywood 16s - $125

2002 raptors - $135

OG taxi - $140

OG playoffs - $155

Hell I even remember getting a DS CDP 17s from a mod off here at $90shp. It wasn't just here and eBay, even flight club prices weren't as bad as they are today. Got a pair of Chambray 7s for $200 plus shipping in 2010

those days are over :frown:

:lol: good times indeed. No Absurd prices nor was the seller getting jipped. Just a simple deal where both parties are satisfied.

I rebuilt my entire collection via the other site's marketplace. So many deals, no inflated prices. It was a good time that I and many others took for granted. Now that market place is semi-dry and if you see anytbing good, the price is bananas.

I copped DS playoff 8's back in 2007 for retail a week after it's launch day in Harlem, in 2010 I did the same off of the other site from a guy for 160.00. Wow. Now everyone is a sneaker seller offline.

Last edited:
Any New York City stores selling them now!??!!??
Don't feel like waiting til the 24th anymore ! [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] Lol

Don't feel like waiting til the 24th anymore ! [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] Lol

Why pay the extra $50 or so to get them 11 days early?? Save that $50 for Memorial Day weekend :smokin

Why pay the extra $50 or so to get them 11 days early?? Save that $50 for Memorial Day weekend :smokin

right and wait on line for hours at a time only to pay retail and deal with all the trash lined up for the shoes

i'll pay the extra $50.00 to $60.00 and still spend more then $50.00 on Memorial Day weekend

Folks gonna spend they $$ however. Let em be...

Anyways, numbers on these will b same as grape 5 numbers sooo should b a good day on the 24th. Cook on fellas, and ladies...

Last edited:
I doubt these will require camp outs but then again some people enjoy the line ups even if it's a major general release :lol:

Still haven't decided if I'm going to pick them up in store or just buy them online along with my godsons pair

Pm me if u have info on any places, I don't have time to deal with the nonsense....

ive got my fair amount of steals on ebay

carolina 11s 150

pearl 9s 50

maize 7s 50

og aqua 8s 144

midnight navy 6s vvvnds 130

prelude kobe 2s 210

got to strategize, will be OT for the weekend and these are a must cop...aint sweatin though, this will be copped one way or another...

Back
Top Bottom