Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif
Carmine 6s being more hyped than an Concord XI?

2nvfrl2.gif

Carmines are a GR, and as we know, GRs aren't as easy as they used to be, but grandmas & grandpas won't come out for Carmines like they do Concords (mid/low).
IF Nike throws out the same volume as it did w/ the Concord lows, it'll be gravy.
It's the End of the Qtr, look for a Carmine flood.
:nerd:

I doubt these will require camp outs but then again some people enjoy the line ups even if it's a major general release :lol:

Still haven't decided if I'm going to pick them up in store or just buy them online along with my godsons pair

i dont know where you live my friend but almost every retro jordan in nyc is a line up raffle or some other b.s.

too much hassle just paying retail
then if you miss out for whatever reason you end up paying a markup in the resell aftermarket or from a craigslist reseller

so your better off going to a price stabbing in the back mom and pop store and not deal with the hassle

Last edited:
So it seems everyone is set on there being enough for us all to get them. I hope so. I saw someone said it will be like the Grape 5s and if that is the case then hell gonna be a good day.

I'm not a re-seller and I prefer shoes to be limited. Not super limited though.

It adds nostalgia to the shoe, I hate how the infared 6 was so easy to cop. Days after it's release you could've still copped no problem. I see so many people down here in FL rocking the infared 6's, it's almost as common as seeing Roshe Runs. Takes away so much historic value. 

I don't mind when I see someone else rocking the same shoe as me, but when it happens on every corner, that's a problem. Glad I passed on those 6's, If these are gonna be super GR like those, pass.
you sound stupid as **** and you dont work for golden boy or are you associated with them or golden boy pizza in sf

Last edited:
dam maggie flexin in those mags
smokin.gif

lmfao did homer lose weight doe
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you use the backdoor link you can bypass the spa page. you can't add to cart. but you can add to wishlist. then go to your wishlist and move from cart to checkout.
Interesting, but the hard thing is getting into the FNL page and saying that 30 sec. 
mean.gif

Lookin' good! But do people not tie there shoes anymore? I've been seeing a lot of that lately.
Imo i think that type of lacing only looks good on the 4's and 6's and preferably looks alot better with pants.

Back
Top Bottom