Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Yeah fam I feel you. It's annoying that JB has the ability to do so but its like they purposely make it different. They def do it to make original pairs more sought after and to raise the hype and what not but its so damn irritating. ive been wiating for these shoes too damn long so unless they completely change the shoe up for some reason, its a go for me
Yeah, same here.  I passed on the CDP because I thought it was ridiculous that I had to spend 300 for only 1 shoe that I liked. I will definitely try to buy multiples of this shoe since it's probably my favorite Jordan of all-time.

I think the mentality that JB has about wanting to keep the OG collectors happy is a load of crap.  It's basically their ace in the sleeve in the event that Jordans become not so popular.  In my opinion, they need to go back to how it used to be:  Release original colorways in it's original form and release retro + models with the Jumpman.

Yeah, same here.  I passed on the CDP because I thought it was ridiculous that I had to spend 300 for only 1 shoe that I liked. I will definitely try to buy multiples of this shoe since it's probably my favorite Jordan of all-time.

I think the mentality that JB has about wanting to keep the OG collectors happy is a load of crap.  It's basically their ace in the sleeve in the event that Jordans become not so popular.  In my opinion, they need to go back to how it used to be:  Release original colorways in it's original form and release retro + models with the Jumpman.
I think eventually JB will go back to that way of releasing their shoes, hopefully when all this hype **** dies down, even though we're gonna have to wait again when they come out with Nike Air and the hype comes back lol so we'll be waiting a while, but I have hope, and hopefully the original molds "magically" reappear at Nike HQ.

Color of the lace lock, No NA, blue sole. I don't care unless they turn the red to f-ing orange I'm straight.

icy blue sole is horrible. It was bad on the fear 5s and bad here. I hope JB reads this. 

Daaaaamn I can't wait to put these on my feet. Will cop at least 2 pairs!! 4 months to go...

Just wait till the official pics come out..

laugh.gif
Yup. Mickey fickeys will be salivating. 

Patiently waiting...I hope these are plentiful. My brother keeps looking at the pics of these.

Back
Top Bottom