Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I hope the toe box is more forgiving on these than the CDPs.... those things got evil creases in them for sure.

that said... CANT WAIT

The one pair I absolutely refuse to miss out on. 
glasses.gif
 These pictures are looking too good.

Owned a pair of the OGs when I was in high school. These really arent my style anymore, but the nostalgia is going to force me to buy a pair. I still love the carmines 

yeah, it's true. we flip flop like no other in here, lol. i specifically remember everyone, including myself, being up in arms over all the pre-yellowed "icy" soles from the CDP 5s, most notably, but also the 6s and 16s. the blue does look a little off, but i guess it helps with yellowing over.

1 thing's for sure tho... blue, clear or pre-yellowed ala CDPs, these are copped!

I love retro 6s.

One the few retros that look true to the original in terms of shape and body.

It's sad how people complain about the blue soles on the 5's and 6's when they released the CDP's yellowed out the gate

I prefer what people refer to as "pre yellowed" soles. How soon we forget. Meh

I personally think the blue tint looks "off" on any of the shoes with a lot of red in the CW. The fire reds that dropped last year, these carmines, etc. I prefer a tiny bit of yellowing on CWs like that. On the CWs that dont have any red I actually like the blue tinted soles. But to each their own.

Ugh, that chubby toebox. I hate how the shape of these newer 6s curves upward on both ends.

Obviously still gonna cop
tired.gif

Never satisfied.

:lol:

JB can release the OGs again and people would still complain. :smh:

"Not OG enough!"

Last edited:
Well seeing how things change, no one complained about "yellow" soles on DS shoes until '09 SJ. Then everyone seems to have gotten amnesia on how the shoes used to look. It went from super clear to the blue tint. Now all of a sudden a pair of DS concords or SJ are yellowed when that's how they came at the time. Tastes are fickle I guess. 

Back
Top Bottom