Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Some size 12 Oreo 6's with yellowed bottoms pushing 3 bills on Ebay right now. I understand the young kids hyped for new releases, but I want to know what dumbass is about to pay $300 for those sorry *** shoes. I swear this is getting embarrassing...

i wouldnt call them sorry because they are one of the best releases VI wise & quality wise period

not worth $300 imo because its more than i paid for the 2 i have combined :lol:

Last edited:

everyone who is mad about the blue sole..... its really irrelevant. my shoes from two restocks ago came yellowing. they arent brand new but still. that blue is temporary... 

nike is getting backlash for their retro longevity so the super bright blue sole might have something to do with that.
It really doesn't last long though. I think it's just to prevent people complaining about yellowing out of the box like some of the CDP shoes. It's more of a "let's save our ***** by making them all blue when purchased" kind of thing instead of a "let's make them stay clearer longer by making it blue" imo

O.K. I stand corrected. I thought they were awful from day one...

Anyway, just sitting here waiting for the UPS man. Hope I got some nice quality control Carmines...

Last edited:

O.K. I stand corrected. I thought they were awful from day one...

Anyway, just sitting here waiting for the UPS man. Hope I got some nice quality control Carmines...
a lot of people did hence why they were easy to get on sale. I didn't think they were awful but the speckles turned me off. definitely grew on me in these few years though

they are pretty much the black carmines
laugh.gif
Pretty much..

People made fun of me when I got those.. smh wish I woulda got two pairs.

Some size 12 Oreo 6's with yellowed bottoms pushing 3 bills on Ebay right now. I understand the young kids hyped for new releases, but I want to know what dumbass is about to pay $300 for those sorry *** shoes. I swear this is getting embarrassing...

NEWBIES will cop these with that price lol!!

I traded my almost deadstock lebron zoom ivs for the retro 6 oreos a couple years ago. Initially I purchased brand new oreos from EB for 115$ (clearance) and returned them because I didnt want them. Very bad mistake.

When I got the pre-owned oreos from the trade, I found out they are the most comfortable shoes I really have worn. They go great with most clothes and are in general very good looking (even with the yellow soles). Honestly, although I like other models, those are my favorite shoes that I own. 

Last edited:
i had both the oreo and detroit 6s,,,,i kept the detroit gave the oreo to my cousin in the philippines lol,,now i want them back lol

No one in here....but a dude round my way wants my Carmine's for VNDS he got game 13s, aqua 8s, and DMP PACKAGE 2 black jordan V's and 15 dollas in gas, hahaha. And guess where he's from, the DMV but he'll be in my city Sunday it must be real for the Carmine's in the DMV

Last edited:
No one in here....but a dude round my way wants my Carmine's for VNDS he got game 13s, aqua 8s, and DMP PACKAGE 2 black jordan V's and 15 dollas in gas, hahaha. And guess where he's from, the DMV but he'll be in my city Sunday it must be real for the Carmine's in the DMV

guess dude is looking to make headlines for "world's dumbest trade" :lol:

wow,, thats sucks,,btw,,my Olympics is turning yellow now,i havent even worn it lol

Im just compairing the 2014s to the 2008s is all.

Anyhow my only complaint on these is the ankle pods are a little flat compared to the 08, icy sole is not a major issue for me but some poor stitching around the ankle area could have been improved on the pair I got still no biggy.

hes gonna rob you

Can anyone explain why they give the extra tissue paper with these 23rd anniversary boxes (like they did with the Vs from last year)?

That ICEY bottom is dope in my book.
Agreed. I just wish they would of made the concord lows, and the nightshades a lot bluer like the rest of the recent releases. The Gs concord lows sole was perfect. Don't understand why they couldn't do the same with adults?

Back
Top Bottom