Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

so i was watching a video of a jordan pick up today. the dude had three posters with a lineup of all the jordans on it. one was horizontal and the other 2 were vertical.  does anyone know where i can pic these up at? all i had were the 1980s posters growing up and early 90s. these had all 20 something jays on it.
The new magazine, I believe someone posted it on the release date if you go back some pages

2 pairs of carmine auctions ending in an hr on ebay for less than 200 at the moment. sz 10.5 nd 12 if anyone interested

I never did get the 888 number to work for Shoe Palace.

IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM

THIS IS AN ALTERNATE NUMBER TO REACH SHOE PALACE HQ

(408) 629-1000

If they don't pick up during business hours, keep trying. I had to try many times. :smh:

I don't know if it's just me, but when I get new kicks I keep them next to me the whole day.

Like on the table next to me or just the floor. I like to just pick em up and look at em every now and then lol.
lol me too 
laugh.gif

I don't know if it's just me, but when I get new kicks I keep them next to me the whole day.

Like on the table next to me or just the floor. I like to just pick em up and look at em every now and then lol.

Naw I do that too.

Just checked out my fnl pair, was a half size smaller than my TTS pair I got from Niketown. It fits perfectly. Oddly on the White infrareds, I went tts just fine, but these carmines feel roomier. I have wide feet by the way.
Also had some non punched holes and "hanging chads" on my fnl pair. Nike needs to replace their cutting blades more often. Still better than my Niketown pair that had some creasing on the toeboxes of both shoes. Maybe they were tried on there and walked in, before I picked up the rsvp pair. :rolleyes
Hanging chads even on the ankle bubbles..
View media item 997953View media item 997956

guilty here. and i love the smell. those foams will knock you out though. dont smell those  
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I do the same bro. My WORN pair of infrared VI's are sitting on my desk right now on a piece of paper. I like to look at them from time to time.

I spray my pairs when I first get them with a protectant so I have them sitting out for a day.... But then I look them all the time and next thing I know its been 4 days that they've been sitting out
laugh.gif

I spray my pairs when I first get them with a protectant so I have them sitting out for a day.... But then I look them all the time and next thing I know its been 4 days that they've been sitting out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's all good man. I just like picking em up and looking at em every now and then.

My Carmines came w/ the extra potent glue.
The Wife came home yesterday after work clownin like, "Damn, are you cooking meth?"
I just smiled and said, "Got my side chick some new perfume."

Did anyone who purchased them on Finishline get charged twice? It seems like this always happens with them. :smh: :smh: :smh:
I tried using paypal bill me later twice, that didn't work so I just checked out with my cc. I was still charged for the first two though it said canceled under the transactions. I was refunded both charges today so you should see a refund this week. If not call customer service.

Naw I do that too.
*raises hand* I keep mine on my headboard when I sleep. I thought I was the only person who does this.

pssh thats nothing....i lay them beside me and read them a story :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom