Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

@bay1591  lies 
laugh.gif

I was seriously worried that Nike would redirect my shipment back to them at the last minute but I got home to a big Memphis box with 2 pairs of Carmines inside, I guess they didn't really care since they were GS sizes, they still said "limit 1 per customer" when I checked out.

:rofl:

My cork lebron so haven't been in the box since I got them earlier this year. They watch me play video games in the man cave.

Well just came home..

Best I could do for a 8.5 was $220.00, finishline.com paper said $194 and some change so I aint even mad...whatevs.

If anybody here still has the '11 Playoff 13's DS, take a big whiff. Best smelling release of the last five years...
wish i could get rid of a smell in my wheat 13s....god the guy i bought them from had them in a basement or he had socks made of chitlins....

those and the white and unc 13s are my highlights this year lol....just those wheats man...can't even put my foot in yet ( ._.)
Yeah not gonna lie I see some used shoes for deals on eBay and in great condition but cannot bring myself to do it..

The lifestyle colors back in the day were so much better than they are now. 

Yeah not gonna lie I see some used shoes for deals on eBay and in great condition but cannot bring myself to do it..

The lifestyle colors back in the day were so much better than they are now. 
man i want to grab a pair of the grey toes but the rumors of a nov release have me like outside a best buy on black friday....and its only may.

Back
Top Bottom