Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I'm not huge on these, the colorway and stuff just doesn't really appeal to me but I think i'll still cop em because they are so iconic

So your going to cop a shoe that you don't like :smh:
Maybe you should just pass and let the people that like them cop.

Honestly, I think that's the mindstate of all of these "newer" collectors or "sneaker heads" in the "game". For some reason everyone talks about how iconic shoes are and how you HAVE to cop them because they are classics. Doesn't make any sense to me. If I'm not a fan of a particular shoe, I'm not just going to buy them because they are deemed iconic or classic. That's a waste of money.

Anyway..

These, black infra reds, and sport blues are on my list for next year. Hopefully they all get Nike Air.

Give me blue tinted soles :D

I don't want to open the box a few weeks after release and see this

d88dc73ed72566d3fa8875d1163f8646.jpg

But mannnn I hope they scrap that horrible mold from last year :x

They look better like this IMO. Just like how I like the yellow on the 07 metallics. :smokin

Honestly, I think that's the mindstate of all of these "newer" collectors or "sneaker heads" in the "game". For some reason everyone talks about how iconic shoes are and how you HAVE to cop them because they are classics. Doesn't make any sense to me. If I'm not a fan of a particular shoe, I'm not just going to buy them because they are deemed iconic or classic. That's a waste of money.

Welcome to brainwashing 101. 

Welcome to brainwashing 101. 

Pretty much. It's literally what the definition of a Hypebeast is...

I'm not huge on these, the colorway and stuff just doesn't really appeal to me but I think i'll still cop em because they are so iconic

So your going to cop a shoe that you don't like :smh:
Maybe you should just pass and let the people that like them cop.

Anyway..

These, black infra reds, and sport blues are on my list for next year. Hopefully they all get Nike Air.

I can't understand how people buy shoes to impress others :rolleyes

Buying shoes that u don't like but everybody on social networks considers them iconic so u have to have them :lol: way to be a leader

Hell I don't have any 3's in my collection because I'm not a huge fan of elephant print. The way most feel about the 3's is the way I feel about the 4's and the 3's are one of the most recognized shoes off all time

It is hard to disappoint me with a IV. Vs and Is have a lot of great colorways. Other than that I only like between 2-4 colorways of the other models and not enough to cop em. Exception is the IIIs which I like 8 colorways and XIs where I like almost all of them but only think 3 of them are must haves.

If it wasnt for all these Is and IVs and Vs dropping I would be improving my nike retro collection

Last edited:
No you not alone! I also don't give a F about yellowing or creasing! IMO, all of these things give shoes character so.....

The only shoe I like yellowed are the Metallic 5's, netting and all

If I could prevent any major creases on my shoes I would. I remember growing up how I use to fold my socks at the end to push up the toebox to prevent creases :lol: now I just wear wearable shoetrees

I just really hope they don't mess up this release somehow...
eyes.gif
These are one of my top kicks of all time, will try to double up!

Yah I would prevent major creasing on most models but they dont really bother me as long as it isnt a MAJOR crease from simply trying on the shoes, like air force 1s. Shoe trees are not an option for me. I will just go a half size down

Larry Miller (President of Jordan Brand) seems to be embracing the number/profit game.  I don't think these will be limited or online only.  I'm sure these we be a general release with several restocks to follow.  I was able to double up on the grapes (also thought to be limited) 3 weeks after I got my first pair on release day.  I had another shot to get a 3rd pair on a random restock, but I decided to let it go.  I figured someone out there might still be looking for their first.

I wonder what new cws will be coming out for next year for the VIs

Last edited:
Larry Miller (President of Jordan Brand) seems to be embracing the number/profit game.  I don't think these will be limited or online only.  I'm sure these we be a general release with several restocks to follow.  I was able to double up on the grapes (also thought to be limited) 3 weeks after I got my first pair on release day.  I had another shot to get a 3rd pair on a random restock, but I decided to let it go.  I figured someone out there might still be looking for their first.
Nobody thought the Grapes would be limited. Did you mean the Black Grapes?

instant cop. missed out on the pack. So I'm definitely looking forward to the release date.

Back
Top Bottom