Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

need these in my life 
smokin.gif

So this is why my local (Chicago) sneaker FB page is flooded with them!

Last edited:
Very nice

Been looking for a nice CDP pair but theres a lot of yellowed up pairs out there now.

I sold my CDP pair a few years ago :smh:

only one pair 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

365 days an only 1 pickup thats a scary thought 
sick.gif

Sneaker buying isn't what it used to be. For me anyways.

If it's a pair of kicks I could live without, chances are I will. Fortunately for my wallet, that's been every release this year apart from the blk/white 11 lows that release last month. And even those were an impulse buy brought on by my home girl getting them for me on her discount.

The day'll come when you'll be down to a pair or two/year. :lol:

I gotta have these Carmines, though.

Sneaker buying isn't what it used to be. For me anyways.

If it's a pair of kicks I could live without, chances are I will. Fortunately for my wallet, that's been every release this year apart from the blk/white 11 lows that release last month. And even those were an impulse buy brought on by my home girl getting them for me on her discount.

The day'll come when you'll be down to a pair or two/year.
laugh.gif

I gotta have these Carmines, though.
haha i follow, but 1 pair a year... i could never, i like too much stuff

great news. everyone will go nuts for this release. i know too many people who missed out on them or beat their carmines up!!

mines are still in great shape :smokin

These are going to depend on shape for me. If they have that raised toebox from 2010 and 2012 releases I am passing. If they do look like the 2012s :smh: black infrared and marroon will be my only pairs if that

agree need to get heavy rotation from now on have not even worn mine once since release day

always loved the shoe but not with jeans so much - anyone got pics on feet with dark skinny denim? before i unds?

Damn that's purrty!! What else you got going on man? I spy all kinds of goodies to the Right/Left of that case!
I call this room my Jordan Vault!!! I have collected everything Michael Jordan for years. My collection has been going strong for almost 25 years now so I have accumulated many items. It is not just shoes for me, it is EVERYTHING!!!

This release will most likely be very similar to the Grape Vs same amount of hype/wait (kinda). GR should be easy to get if not re sell in the low 200s.

This release will most likely be very similar to the Grape Vs same amount of hype/wait (kinda). GR should be easy to get if not re sell in the low 200s.
I was thinking the same thing. Very popular colorway (just like the grapes), that hasn't released in a while (just like the grapes), and seems to be on everyone's wish list (just like the grapes). Shouldn't be too hard to cop though, as long as you get to your local spot early as usual

Back
Top Bottom