Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Just sitting back here lurking and passing on other releases till these come out.  I seriously have tunnel vision till I get mine.  Carmine's got me seeing red.  At first glance the blue tint was a little off to me but these keep looking better every day.   

View media item 795653
iQj6m4rkyHDAn.gif

Never even knew there was a second part of this gif :lol:

I'm gonna be in Orlando the day these come out on vacation.  Last year I went to the big mall there and waited in line for the Venice Beach Kobe's.  Might have to do the same thing this year.  Any info as we get closer that someone can give me would be greatly appreciated as to the best place to cop and what time they think I need to be out there.  Hype around VB's wasn't as bad as these Carmine's will be.  Would like to get a pair down in FL and rock em in the nice weather!

They do release Saturday bro
No they don't. They're supposed to release in May I believe. The Infrared's and the Infrared 23's are releasing this Saturday.

The EU calendar shows these releasing as well for some reason.

Last edited:
No they don't. They're supposed to release in May I believe. The Infrared's and the Infrared 23's are releasing this Saturday.

Oh my bad I read that wrong I thought he said why does it say they're releasing on a Saturday.

Na, they just used the wrong pic for White Infrareds. The description says White/Infrared-Black, they are for the kids sizes. "BG" is the new code they use for 'Boys Grade School' and "BP" for 'Boys Pre-School'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom