Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

will they? no. should they? yes, these are a classic and SHOULD be limited, but theyre not because nike is corrupt as hell
i can see these being like the grape 5s.. a beloved classic but a MASSIVE production just ruins the shoe 

Resell will prolly be 275-3 that weekend. A week to 2 later will settle around 240-250...after a month when resellers still got mad pairs and them bills due, prolly catch em at 215-220 max...

Last edited:
I don't see how making enough pairs to match demand ruins a shoe. Now if these get sold at wal-mart then it's a diff story

I don't see how making enough pairs to match demand ruins a shoe. Now if these get sold at wal-mart then it's a diff story
Because everyone would be wearing them.. people of all kinds. old people, lil kids, nerdy kids, people that you would cringe at, etc..

Idk why you dudes reply to that fool :smh: just leave him be dude is hella stupid

Last edited:
luckily I moved countdown pack last year for 650 once it was confirmed this shoe was releasing

Plus a used cdp that I kept

Last edited:
hope he doesnt get a pair...
too mean?
laugh.gif
its pretty much a gaurentee that i will get a pair

how much you think you going to make? will you stunt on here afterwards?...the possibilities are endless
pimp.gif
i think im gonna make 240 because this shoe is overproduced as hell.. and yeah i will brag about it on niketalk

Nike makes a shoe limited: " so unfair why don't they make more pairs"

Nike makes a shoe a gr: "I don't want them everyone will have them"

Wear a gr 5 years after release: "oh man those are my grails [i slept on them]"

This is why you beasts will never be great

so true it makes my head hurt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom