Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Closest NikeTown to me is Denver all the way across Nebraska, so that's a no-go . . . . I like the DB 2s and I think this is the best DB release thus far, and it is a Retro VI, so IDK how long I'll have to wait for the price/hype to die down . . . . I'd pay like $200 maybe $225 shipped at the most

nerd.gif
but would love a plug-in for retail + shipping
nerd.gif

EDIT: I never had a problem camping, cuz I only do it for releases I REALLY want, and if there was a Niketown close enough to me I would camp or show up early or whatever to ensure I got these.... I've liked them since I first saw them they're my high school colors and a Retro VI

They are gonna be on Nike.com my dude, or I can swing pass NT Vegas and pick them up for you retail+ shipping... Pm me if you want. Oh by the way, thisisn't a open invitation to everyone. Just the dude I quoted...

Man it sucks being out of HS, I don't know whats hot in the streets to know if i gotta camp or not.

HS cats, whats the buzz looking like?

I missed on the 1s last year(the person in front of me got the LAST 10 :/) so I don't want to miss these.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Man it sucks being out of HS, I don't know whats hot in the streets to know if i gotta camp or not.

HS cats, whats the buzz looking like?

I missed on the 1s last year(the person in front of me got the LAST 10 :/) so I don't want to miss these.
Due to the fact that these will be only in Niketowns, there are only a handful of states getting these, and it would seem there won't be manyto go around. Anyone have an official number?

^Nothing ever releases at Midnight on NDC, so whoever is trying to get them from there have fun hitting F5 all night. Also as far as numbers go the II weresupposedly limited to 1500 and the I to 1000 so I would guess somewhere in that ballpark. (I might have the numbers on the 1s and 2s mixed up)

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Nothing ever releases at Midnight on NDC, so whoever is trying to get them from there have fun hitting F5 all night. Also as far as numbers go the II were supposedly limited to 1500 and the I to 1000 so I would guess somewhere in that ballpark. (I might have the numbers on the 1s and 2s mixed up)

Aiight cool, thanks for that info. Between 1000 and 1500 is not much to go around.

heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
i need these

thanks for the heads up FRESHAIR, got a question for u or who ever knows the answer, can nike employee buy more than one pair? or is it limited to one like anyother company?

if the quantity amount goes up to 5, i don't see how the limit would be 1.

$99 is nice
pimp.gif

yooo bro good lookin out
pimp.gif

edit: nice to see jordans discounted on swoosh again. XIs and XIIs?

Damn hope they dont cancel my order. Was in such a rush to get a pair for me and my boy i ended up puttin his size twice smh had to order my size. But like Joesaid if the quanity goes up to 5 and it doesn't say limit of 2 I should be good.

The orders are not going to go through. I was told it's a site error and they are not supposed to be up there.

Not that I'm happy, I was able to put my order through as well.

Back
Top Bottom