Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

I was felling these since the first pics...I need these and can't find em on Ebay..I'll be checking NDC on the 14th I guess....

Originally Posted by chuck202

I was felling these since the first pics...I need these and can't find em on Ebay..I'll be checking NDC on the 14th I guess....
Watchu mean you can't find em on ebay? There are over 100 pairs on ebay.

laugh.gif
here let me help you, click here

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Anomaly

BTW, those of you looking to flip these....I don't know how much money there realistically is in that. If you buy these on NDC, they're going to run you close to $200 a piece after cost + tax + shipping. Now let's say you list the shoes on eBay for about $300 shipped, which is about the average they seem to be going for. The listing fee will run you $3 IF you don't use any other features, like bold, highlight, posting pictures through eBay, etc. You're also going to loose $26 to final value fees, and yet another $9 to PayPal fees. Shipping will also be at LEAST another $6 or so. That means a grand total of around $44 cut out of your profits, leaving you with an approximate $56 profit. Now if you're that hard up on cash that $56 will mean something to you, then by all means, knock yourself out. I just don't see it being worth the hassle myself (and I used to sell a LOT on eBay).
I get what your saying but your numbers are off, these VI's for me at least only cost me $176 shipped from nike, I sold a pair at auction for $310 shipped and was charge $20 in ebay fee's (this includes listing and final value) and another $9.32 in paypal fee's and to ship them another $8.

$310 -20 - 9.32- 8= $96.68 profit.

and since I'm a a top rated power seller I get 20% of my fee's back from ebay at the end of the month so another $4 back, putting me at $100.68 profit on one pair of these.

with that said even if you only make $50 on these or any shoe it's still worth it, i'm saying how much hassle are you put through? entering your creditcard number to order, checking your email, taking a few pics and dropping them off at the post office.
exacly what i was thinking easy 100, but once the drop on nike i see the prices dropping below 300

(but %@*@ if i can get alot of pairs im sure give it 1 hell of a try lol

yea def not going for 300 now... sold my extra pair for 255 + shipping on there... still not bad since my pair cost me 165 flat.
so 165 - 60 profit i get = 105 for my pair im keeping... so well worth it in my opinion.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Anomaly

BTW, those of you looking to flip these....I don't know how much money there realistically is in that. If you buy these on NDC, they're going to run you close to $200 a piece after cost + tax + shipping. Now let's say you list the shoes on eBay for about $300 shipped, which is about the average they seem to be going for. The listing fee will run you $3 IF you don't use any other features, like bold, highlight, posting pictures through eBay, etc. You're also going to loose $26 to final value fees, and yet another $9 to PayPal fees. Shipping will also be at LEAST another $6 or so. That means a grand total of around $44 cut out of your profits, leaving you with an approximate $56 profit. Now if you're that hard up on cash that $56 will mean something to you, then by all means, knock yourself out. I just don't see it being worth the hassle myself (and I used to sell a LOT on eBay).
I get what your saying but your numbers are off, these VI's for me at least only cost me $176 shipped from nike, I sold a pair at auction for $310 shipped and was charge $20 in ebay fee's (this includes listing and final value) and another $9.32 in paypal fee's and to ship them another $8.
$310 -20 - 9.32- 8= $96.68 profit.
and since I'm a a top rated power seller I get 20% of my fee's back from ebay at the end of the month so another $4 back, putting me at $100.68 profit on one pair of these.
with that said even if you only make $50 on these or any shoe it's still worth it, i'm saying how much hassle are you put through? entering your creditcard number to order, checking your email, taking a few pics and dropping them off at the post office.
i watched ur auction dude... good stuff
my pair only cost me 165 no tax no shipping so anything i make above that after fees makes me happy.... if i cover 50 bucks extra, that makes the 2nd pair i paid 165 for only cost me 115 so im happy regardless... its like working a little harder to get a discount on a pair of shoes
smile.gif
Obviously, there will always be exceptions to everything, thus why I used terms like "almost", or "about" for the figures thatwere not set in stone. If a few of you were able to somehow wave shipping, that's great. However, looking at the screenshots people posted of theirpurchases on this thread, you can see that's not going to be the norm. People have payed anywhere from $8 - $25 for shipping, and from $6 (on a $99 Swooshdiscount purchase) to $16 for tax. BabyJordan paid $206 total for his purchase. So when I said they will cost close to $200, I was taking the average. Somepeople will pay a bit below, some people will pay a hair above.

As to whether the profits are worth the effort, that's up to each individual. I stated the deductions in your bottom dollar, but those were not theproblems I was referring to by the effort and hassle required. Sure, purchasing is not that big of a deal, especially if you happened to come upon finding outthey were up for sale at the right time. But putting together a competent description with several quality photos will take some time and effort. Granted,this still isn't that big of a deal, what worries me more so is eBay's bias towards buyers now. They are free to leave you negative feedback if theydon't get their way (or if they're flat out idiots), while the seller can't do the same in return. Also, PayPal disputes tend to favor the buyersas well these days. Many scammers realize this, and take advantage of it. I've had far too many friends on many different forums end up loosing the itemthey sold AND the money they sold it for to make me comfortable selling on eBay anymore. THAT is my far greater concern, and the biggest hassle I eluded to.

these are good quality.... love the full clear sole and detail, but there is no way i would pick these over carmine VI's unless i'm reselling. Way toomuch blue on these and most won't even wear these they are just for collection.

MAN I WAS THINKING THAT THE REASON THEY RELEASED THE CHARITY'S 6 EARLY BOTH TIMES IS BECAUSE THE MANNY TRAINERS RELEASE THAT DAY ALSO THEY DIDNT WANT TOHAVE 2 BIG RELEASES ON 1 DAY GOOD THING I GOT MY PAIRS

never really have any luck wit online release..does anyone have any tips on how to get successful wit online releases
ohwell.gif

Carmines definatly>>>DB's....I just like the charity fact....if these were a GR they would have sat on the shelves forever...But like I said therefor charity and I wouldn't mind having a pair just for that reason...I went through hell to get the one's last year and can't see myself doin itagain

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

May be dumb, may be late, but when will these come back on NDC? November. 14th? What time EST?
You never know with NDC, but usually it's sometime between 2 am and 5 am EST if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by derry1

never really have any luck wit online release..does anyone have any tips on how to get successful wit online releases
ohwell.gif
I think the most important thing is to know exactly when they will release on the website. You also need a fast connection. If the website getsoverloaded and slows down, sometimes there is not much you can do.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

May be dumb, may be late, but when will these come back on NDC? November. 14th? What time EST?
You never know with NDC, but usually it's sometime between 2 am and 5 am EST if I'm not mistaken.

That for sure makes it alot better. Lol. Basically be a night owl.

Back
Top Bottom