Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by bigj505

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyYYyYYyyYyYyYyyYyYyYyYYyYYyyyyYYYYyyyy does JB rape the 6s so bad???????
Its a design from a kid thats in the hospital, and imo these are nice. None of the Doernbecher shoes will be simple colorways, so u gotta expectsomething wild and different.

not a fan of the red with purple. so many colors do go with purple but not red IMO. the other elements are nice though. VIs are my fav J so I might have to copbut will try to hold them in my hand first and judge.

Since the majority doesn't seem to like these, cop a size 16 and I'll give you an extra $100 plus shipping for your trouble.

man i wonder if i can dye these black???
laugh.gif

ummmm fail....superb clear sole...but that blue carpet crap is killin it..

The shoes is made by the kid at the hospital
So it's his choice this is hit in miss but the ppl
Who really want them luck with the cop

I must admit best sole I hve ever seen

anybody else think these look like those viii's they released in 07, the ones to go with a bears jersey

and i thought VI's couldn't look bad in any color.......these are just plain ugly

i like the shoe and will cop for a good cause as i have the first two. i would hope that if ur child, brother or sister ever needed help in their mostdesperate hour that people could and would respond accordingly. this shoe represents the vision of life through the eyes of a child. their good days and bad,sickness and triumph, suffering and hopes for many sunrises to come. let these things be your motivation and not the material fabrics and cw that bind thisshoe together.

Icy sole looks nice. Pretty much the only thing that can be said that's good about the shoe. The suede ruined them.

Originally Posted by akuma471

i like the shoe and will cop for a good cause as i have the first two. i would hope that if ur child, brother or sister ever needed help in their most desperate hour that people could and would respond accordingly. this shoe represents the vision of life through the eyes of a child. their good days and bad, sickness and triumph, suffering and hopes for many sunrises to come. let these things be your motivation and not the material fabrics and cw that bind this shoe together.

Akuma471 you my dog and everything but I just had a Dr. Phil moment-lol! You are having an outer body experience my friend!

Back
Top Bottom