Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Just went through the conpleted listing on EGAy and there has been two pairs of shoes that sold for $399.99...
Must have been some desperate people that needed that shoe. LOL

i ended up getting an 8.5...would rather a 9 but 8.5 works too
didn't even have to give up my true blue 3s but i wish i did because i need the cash to pay for the DB's and SJ's
oh well...looking forward to my new waterproof suede winter boots haha

does anyone want to sell me the 6s for retail or under 200 i can even buy more then one pairr plz plz plz

Originally Posted by tmjr4193

does anyone want to sell me the 6s for retail or under 200 i can even buy more then one pairr plz plz plz

200 isn't even worth it. retail is about 180 with tax and then paypal will take 8 add shipping 12-15 bucks. That's retail.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from nike.com?

^Take it easy, and whats the point of saying you'll buy more then 1 pair? IF you get them for $200 (which I highly doubt), $200x2=$400. Someone sees thatyour willing to spend $400 on them then they're going to charge you more then $200.

Yes I know that you mean if you buy more then 1 someone should cut you a discount, but people are greedy and they know these will sell.

Skep holla at me
nerd.gif

i knoww tht but i cnt afford 400 im jus have my boys that will buy them and exactly hopin that somebody will cut me a deal this is so upsetting i have every 6and my parents were in A.C. so i couldnt get down to niketown NYC. So now im screwed

^You do know that NTNY was doing phone orders, also NTSF and NTLV. Why couldn't you take the train and go to Mercer, NT, or even the store in whiteplains/westchester.

After shipping and taxes I paid around $207 for my pairs from NDC during the first two drops. Like xilegacy said $200 isn't worth it. After shipping to youand fees $230 is breaking even w/o a tip or anything for selling them at cost.

tmjr4193: RELAX, man! You had 8 of the 20 posts on the last page! You're probably going to irritate even those that werecontemplating selling theirs to you.

Give this a week or 2 to blow over, and you WILL see eBay prices drop. There are TONS of them up for sale right now (and there will be plenty more in the nextday or so). Since it's fresh off the sale, resellers are going to try to get way with more than what they're really worth from a handful of desperateidiots who are making impulse purchases based off of emotion, and thus, are willing to fork over the extra amount. But in all reality, the market issaturated. After a few weeks, the novelty of immediately having these, and the emotion of not getting a pair on release date will wear off. When it does, thesales WILL slow down to nothing, and as a result, the prices WILL have to be lowered! Just relax, and show some self respect. The only thing your spazzingout and over posting is going to do is encourage resellers to hike up their prices (and possible earn you a ban or suspension for breaking several rules). You're CREATING the hype that causes the inflated prices you can't afford.

Originally Posted by Twon2345

Anamoly, next time PM me if you can't get the realese, I coulda copped u a pair from NT Chicago bro...
Hey, thanks man.
smile.gif
I appreciate the thought. It wasn't that big of a deal to me. I was just getting caught up in the hype of the momentmyself. If I really wanted them badly, I would have just skipped on sleeping, and gone straight to NT Chicago to wait for them. But being I'm about anhour away from there, plus parking, waiting for 3+ hours, and especially the 1 per person limit, it just wasn't worth it to me. If I could have grabbed 2or 3 pairs for all that hassle/effort, it would have been one thing. But to go through all that for one pair.....meh. They're not that important to me. I figured let the people who really want them badly have them.

I'm just ticked off more so at the way Nike handled things as opposed to not being able to get a pair. I fired off a nicely worded response to themyesterday since they sent me a Nike Customer Service survey invitation.
indifferent.gif

^^ Yes, around $250 - $300. What people are ASKING for is very different than what they're actually GOING for. No matter what is being sold, there willalways be some people asking too much, or thinking it's worth more than it is. Like I said, give this a couple weeks, and you'll see them topping outat pretty close to what they cost retail after tax, and/or shipping. Right now, there are sellers taking advantage of the hype of not being able to get these"super exclusive/rare kicks!!!!!!!11111"

Back
Top Bottom