Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i hope all the reseller get stuck with there pairs

this is the first major jordan release i missed out
Interesting coming from a former MAJOR reseller.....

Im dissapointed letting myself and TMJR4193 miss out on this release for below retail
The truth is I wasn't feeling the love as the release date got closer

"Sometimes I test myself 2 see if I still got it" -Prodigy, Mobb Deep
The above lyric clearly expresses how I feel about this launch FTW

p.s. 160 you started slipping after we met lol

Do these run big? I bought two 11.5s and I just tried on one of them and they feel like a 12.5 on me? Anyone else try them on? I'm thinkin about sellingthem

yall need to quit with all the selling/trading in here before it gets locked.

Originally Posted by tmjr4193

i really hate this right onw but its tru i hope all the hype beasts get tuck with their kicks
What do you mean stuck with them? I think when it comes to a release that is limited like this, they may not sell for the price range they oncewere, but I highly doubt they will ever sell for under retail. Like someone mentioned, if you just wait it out a week or two, the prices will probably comedown closer to $200 or so.

Originally Posted by tmjr4193

yeah butt im sayin like i hope they gettin almost nothing for the shoe

This is coming from someone who has an ebay link in their signature trying to resell a sneaker?
roll.gif

looks like all the ebay listings are from the 2-3 prior releases before the acutaly release date.. LOL that sounds so rediculous but guess thats what nike isall about.. hype. and to ^^^ i dont know if i agree... i think majority of the pairs are for sale NOW and not later.. its the peak right now, although i doagree prices will level out.. im guessing 230-70 range eventually. but it will be difficult non-theless.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i hope all the reseller get stuck with there pairs

this is the first major jordan release i missed out
Interesting coming from a former MAJOR reseller.....

ah
i dont care really that much for shoes anymore

i wanted these but either i did not want to spend it or did not want to go out and buy the shoe

i'll always buy sneakers i do want the space jams if i dont have to deal with a line up or a heavy mark up

plus with the resellers let them all take a loss its not my money
laugh.gif

the thunders are different im not jackin the price on my thunders and i wanted the thunder its i jus dnt fit into them anymore so that 450 is for another pairi didnt buy them to resell they are a 9.5 im a 12 with the 6s pppl jus bought them to resell

tmjr4193

Dude you need to relax you have posted in here like 30 times in the past day complaining about not getting them, you'll find them eventually and if youreally wanted them bad enough would drop the money

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^You do know that NTNY was doing phone orders, also NTSF and NTLV. Why couldn't you take the train and go to Mercer, NT, or even the store in white plains/westchester.

After shipping and taxes I paid around $207 for my pairs from NDC during the first two drops. Like xilegacy said $200 isn't worth it. After shipping to you and fees $230 is breaking even w/o a tip or anything for selling them at cost.
I called all of em and they all told me the same thing, no phone orders til Monday!!
mad.gif

^^^why buy the 9.5 knowing your a 12? Unless your foot was still growing, you either were going to resell them or trade them.

^Not true, it depends on who picked up the phone. I know for a fact NTNY did phone orders cuz my boy got his like that and I got my pair from NTLV.

i was callin locations all thru the day just askin if they had any left n they were all sayin NO.. i didnt even get to ask to do a phone order yet

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Do these run big? I bought two 11.5s and I just tried on one of them and they feel like a 12.5 on me? Anyone else try them on? I'm thinkin about selling them

Well basically I got screwed twice! 1 from the flash site being updated 5min later than the non-flash site and 2nd from them lyin to me about phone orders!!It's not right but it's ok I'll live.

i got screwwed at the store, i live 45 miles from NT miami.. they tell me be there at 11am when they open on friday to get a wristband. i leave work n getthere before 11, wait to open and they tell me they already gave em away. 45 miles there and 45 back home, wasted 2 hours of my day and left work to do so nonethe less

I'm even willing to give a DS pair of Black/University Blue V's size 10.5 for a pair of these Doernbecher VI's in a 10.5!!

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Well basically I got screwed twice! 1 from the flash site being updated 5min later than the non-flash site and 2nd from them lyin to me about phone orders!! It's not right but it's ok I'll live.

exactly my sentiments... stayed up with the rest of the handful of westcoasters and while everyone was gettn their 3-4 pairs off the "non-flash"site, i was in the dark, refreshing the flash site 30+ times before they finally came up... next time ill know better. thats dumb wehen you think about it b/c9/10 ppl would have gone directly to flash site and not even get a fair shot at buying pairs... JORDAN FTL

Originally Posted by skep

i got screwwed at the store, i live 45 miles from NT miami.. they tell me be there at 11am when they open on friday to get a wristband. i leave work n get there before 11, wait to open and they tell me they already gave em away. 45 miles there and 45 back home, wasted 2 hours of my day and left work to do so none the less
dawn sorry to hear that but u should know that in MIA u have to camp out to get the wristband my bro got there like at 3 am friday

Back
Top Bottom