Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

ive never messed wit niketown like that before, only been to shoe gallery a few times for raffles back when the livestrongs were released

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i hope all the reseller get stuck with there pairs

this is the first major jordan release i missed out
Interesting coming from a former MAJOR reseller.....

ah
i dont care really that much for shoes anymore

i wanted these but either i did not want to spend it or did not want to go out and buy the shoe

i'll always buy sneakers i do want the space jams if i dont have to deal with a line up or a heavy mark up

plus with the resellers let them all take a loss its not my money
laugh.gif
So it's ok for you to make money on reselling, but you want others to lose money doing the same?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^^why buy the 9.5 knowing your a 12? Unless your foot was still growing, you either were going to resell them or trade them.

^Not true, it depends on who picked up the phone. I know for a fact NTNY did phone orders cuz my boy got his like that and I got my pair from NTLV.
Exactly, plus what is the $750 buy it now price you have on eBay? Why not list it for retail, or under retail since you wore them??

You honestly are a 9.5 and tried wearing a 12????

160, you a salty dude, thats realtalk
laugh.gif

let the resellers live... just do you fam..

why ya gotta worry about anothers hustle?

If Anyone Can Lend A Hand On A Size 10 For The Kid It Would Be GREATLY Appreciated...... I Had To Work Yesterday Morn For Our 1 YearAnniversary And Couldn't Make It Down To The Nearest NT To Cop
smh.gif
.......... Maybe Someone I've Lent A Hand To In The Past?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

160, you a salty dude, thats realtalk
laugh.gif

let the resellers live... just do you fam..

why ya gotta worry about anothers hustle?
Co-Sign

always tryin to get 225 for some shoes no one wants
roll.gif

i ordered on the earlier release on friday,I guess ill find out if i get my order canceled tomorrow morning

and about the re-selling..... if u are a reseller, u picked the wrong shoe on this r.d. lol check the manny pacquiaos-- see some on ebay with BIN --$500. LOL

Yall catz be buggin about reselling. Don't worry about what someone else is doing. Think about it it's a billion people in the world if one mandon't get em to resell em someone else is you can't change the world but you can change yourself lol~biggie but just let dudes do what they do if youslipped and didn't get them don't get mad at someone that did. And buy the way I never bought some kicks to sell

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Yall catz be buggin about reselling. Don't worry about what someone else is doing. Think about it it's a billion people in the world if one man don't get em to resell em someone else is you can't change the world but you can change yourself lol~biggie but just let dudes do what they do if you slipped and didn't get them don't get mad at someone that did.

i wonder what percentage of the proceeds from all ebay/flight club/niketalk sales of these goes to the doernbecher foundation

my friend told me he contacted 160 for the yeezys and he was charging 600, my friend also said that he mentioned he was a niketalk member like that meanssomething.....

^^^ I AGREE .... Sell them to get that loot back and give it or use it on your girl.

I would feel bad that she paid that rape price from PYS.

Back
Top Bottom