Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This is getting comical people really think they are going to flip size 14-18 for a huge profit.
roll.gif

You guys need to stop. I am happy for the people who got their pairs who are going to keep em. But to the resellers SMH
eyes.gif

x50

If EVERYBODY & THEY MAMA trying to be re-sellers; then NO ONE IS BUYING!!! Real Talk!!
Also, watch the reaction when these drop again(soon, that is), and people will be on here talking bout; they didnt know.. Well, now U do!
Those prices will drop, watch!!!
pimp.gif

damn they just canceled the 2 size 10s i ordered.
somuchsole23 and charmcitykid - those were ur pairs
frown.gif

People please stop trying to buy up size runs to pay your rent. On this release its not going to do it. There are more of these on ebay then there are ofthe gucci sb's. $300 for a size 14. Right. Some of these resellers live in a dream world

Hey anybody have notice that the swoosh link that someone posted here before (the none flash site) dosent work no more
It takes u straight up to the beggining of the site where u have to login and put the password

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

i just got my 9.5 they sweet im throwing them on today

good to hear somebody that ordered is going to actually wear these
I planned on it too but my 11.5 feels like a 12.5 so I don't have a choice

noticed that earlier de la gezzy
i am satisfied with my 8.5 coming but would rather a 9 and for some reason can't just stop checking this thread or NDC hoping for it to fall in my lap.haha
if i do find the 9 then somebody looking for an 8.5 will be in luck

Originally Posted by xTrill

The only pair I ordered was just cancelled.
mad.gif

This entire release was a #%+*@%% catastrophe. I would really appreciate it if someone helped me out with a size 8.
I promise I will help you out down the line.

I've been off the boards all day due to work. I lurk to see this. Man Trill, that's messed up. I'm about to hook you up with that size 8 and screwWill. lol.

I got my tracking number today. Shoes are supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll relax when I actually have them in my hands. Otherwise, with the way myluck has been going on this release, I'm fully expecting to hear that terrorists have hijacked the FedEx cargo plane, and are holding all AJ 6 DBs hostageuntil the US gets out of Afghanistan.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

People please stop trying to buy up size runs to pay your rent. On this release its not going to do it. There are more of these on ebay then there are of the gucci sb's. $300 for a size 14. Right. Some of these resellers live in a dream world
I posted the formula for what it costs to sell on eBay quite a few pages back to illustrate just how little is going to be made on these shoes. Unless you are a power seller who gets listing/final value fee discounts, got these at employee discount the first time they listed ($99 on the 28th), or paidno sales tax OR shipping, it's hardly going to be worth the hassle.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Hey anybody have notice that the swoosh link that someone posted here before (the none flash site) dosent work no more
It takes u straight up to the beggining of the site where u have to login and put the password
The manager I spoke with after a Nike rep called and told me they're going to cancel my order for going through swoosh said that they'd betaking down that link. Looks like Nike held true to their word about something for once!

^^^ Good you got ur shipping stuff...
they still havent shipped my order... just canceling all of them slowly but surely lol

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Originally Posted by xTrill

The only pair I ordered was just cancelled.
mad.gif

This entire release was a #%+*@%% catastrophe. I would really appreciate it if someone helped me out with a size 8.
I promise I will help you out down the line.

I've been off the boards all day due to work. I lurk to see this. Man Trill, that's messed up. I'm about to hook you up with that size 8 and screw Will. lol.

laugh.gif
Good lookin out Sam
All this means is I have another 160 to put towards those Finales
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ Good you got ur shipping stuff...
they still havent shipped my order... just canceling all of them slowly but surely lol

Good luck man. Hope you get yours

man early when i got these i just took a quick glance at them and took off well i just got bak and took them out the box and really scoped them out and low andbehold there is pen marks on the tongue of the right shoe
mad.gif
I know nikecant do nothing but i called them and they was like return them.YEA RIGHT ,alot of people here bought to resell them not me,im wearing them now but cantunderstand tha pen marks
ohwell.gif

lmao my little niece told me put the pirate smiley
pimp.gif

Same happened with DB 1s. why is everyone surprised?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

If EVERYBODY & THEY MAMA trying to be re-sellers; then NO ONE IS BUYING!!! Real Talk!!
Also, watch the reaction when these drop again(soon, that is), and people will be on here talking bout; they didnt know.. Well, now U do!
Those prices will drop, watch!!!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

i dont get to see mine for a while since I live up north (Canada-not the the North Pole) and it will be a long time until I see my bro in NYC who will bebabysitting them for me.

Back
Top Bottom