Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

I got my confirmation for 2 size 13's today.
pimp.gif

all this talk about orders gettn canceled is really making me nervous... my two orders are still "in progress" as it shows on ndc... seems likeeveryone is gettn their shipping confirmations. Yo Jayhawk, u get ur pairs from that night??

Originally Posted by skep

baby j what size r u
9.5 but I had the size 9 from the first NDC drop that I sold to you, and I bought another 9 from NTLV that my boy is buying. So all I have is the9.5 I got from NDC during the friday drop.

finally... the size 9, 9.5 that didnt get canceled yet got shipped... no more worries lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

all this talk about orders gettn canceled is really making me nervous... my two orders are still "in progress" as it shows on ndc... seems like everyone is gettn their shipping confirmations. Yo Jayhawk, u get ur pairs from that night??

all 4 pairs got in 1 hour ago.

2 out of my 3 pairs got here today. (very nice in person). The other pair had next day shipping on it like the other 2, but still hasnt shipped, I have afeeling it will get cancelled. Oh well, I got my pair, and a pair for a buddy so im good. Good luck to everyone else still waiting on their pairs.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by hotbutter

all this talk about orders gettn canceled is really making me nervous... my two orders are still "in progress" as it shows on ndc... seems like everyone is gettn their shipping confirmations. Yo Jayhawk, u get ur pairs from that night??

all 4 pairs got in 1 hour ago.

pix or it didnt happen
happy.gif

BigJ- All I Can Say Is BIG THANKS For The NUMEROUS Heads Up You Gave Me And Then For Attempting To Look Out On One Of The Size 10's From The Order YouPlaced
pimp.gif
...... Looks Like I REALLY Shot Myself In The Foot On This Release Passing On The Earlier Online Drops Hopping To Secure That PairOn Swoosh
smh.gif
................ Even Tho I Had Work That Morn, I Don't Think I Was Much Up For Lining Up Out In The Cold That Morn To Pick These Up
grin.gif

If ANYONE Can Look Out For The Dude With A Size 10 In These VI's It Would Be GREATLY Appreciated And The FavorMOS DEF Returned!
nerd.gif
...... I Also Have An Extra DS Size 10 Pair Of DB 2's I'd Be Willing To Trade Towards A Pair
wink.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

BigJ- All I Can Say Is BIG THANKS For The NUMEROUS Heads Up You Gave Me And Then For Attempting To Look Out On One Of The Size 10's From The Order You Placed
pimp.gif
...... Looks Like I REALLY Shot Myself In The Foot On This Release Passing On The Earlier Online Drops Hopping To Secure That Pair On Swoosh
smh.gif
................ Even Tho I Had Work That Morn, I Don't Think I Was Much Up For Lining Up Out In The Cold That Morn To Pick These Up
grin.gif

If ANYONE Can Look Out For The Dude With A Size 10 In These VI's It Would Be GREATLY Appreciated And The Favor MOS DEF Returned!
nerd.gif
...... I Also Have An Extra DS Size 10 Pair Of DB 2's I'd Be Willing To Trade Towards A Pair
wink.gif
pimp.gif
I def tried for you my dude... I really hope you can find a pair. Dont seem to be as limited as the 1st two releases...

Man i didn't like these at first but now it's like I need to have them. Anybody know if they're dropping again or was that just a rumor?

Doubt it that this will drop again !!!!
Most of the orders got shipped from the last drop,
so if a drop happens it will be just for a very few pairs but highly doubt it

^^^^Tell that 2 who paid that much for them in the first place (camp fees)

SMH 2 the NikeTalker that offered me this shoe, only 2 not have it and cop from Unclesam? FTL lol

damn.. just checked my ndc acct. and its recently updated... i made 2 seperate orders. one paid with my paypal and one with a credit card a size 9.5 & alsoscooped a 13.5. just found that ONE of those orders got canceled... guess wihich? lol the 9.5!!

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

SMH 2 the NikeTalker that offered me this shoe, only 2 not have it and cop from Unclesam? FTL lol

Actually, that same NTer rather have other heat from my closet FTW.

Back
Top Bottom