Air Jordan VI Olympic '12 Sample

glad they stuck with "leather" than some fancy nubuck-durabuck finish on the blue pannels.

Love my VI's, so a simple clean colourway is just what i need !
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Damn that midsole change...copped anyways
They alter every retro if you've never noticed. Separates them from the OG's. They've done this with almost every retro

I don't like the mid sole change.  And as dumb as it sounds i would have loved round laces in these.  But i can easily get over that.

Prob will pass unless the midsole is changed.  Was never really one of my fav jordans anyways.  But not a bad looking shoe overall.

1. Changed the midsole

2. Cheaper leather (still tumbled leather, but you can see on the navy it's a cheaper leather)

3. Dulled down color

4. Increase the price for an inferior version of the 2000 pair.

PASS. I was looking forward to these too.

Originally Posted by Vuey

glad they stuck with "leather" than some fancy nubuck-durabuck finish on the blue pannels.

Love my VI's, so a simple clean colourway is just what i need !
pimp.gif
It's pleather with a 'tumbled' look - almost all their 'leather' based product has it now. You just have to hold it in your hand and you'll realise how inferior it is. 

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

1. Changed the midsole

2. Cheaper leather (still tumbled leather, but you can see on the navy it's a cheaper leather)

3. Dulled down color

This.

Originally Posted by pharO

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

1. Changed the midsole

3. Dulled down color

This.

I might pass for these.

They look nice, I'm not really feeling the midsole swap. Hopefully JB changes it back by the time they drop.

I like so far even despite the midsole .... its always expected to see minor changes but hopefully they'll revert back. Excited nevertheless for this release!

The mid sole color swap doesn't bother me as much as the dull appearance of the blue leather. They're most likely a buy for me though.

wow @ all of the complaints. It not good enough that we are actually getting REAL Olympic 6 retros, but they have to be perfect too? What was the last retro that was perfect, huh? Powder Blue 9s were a slightly diff color, the cut of the patent on the concords, and im sure some have a problem with chicago 10s. OGs are exactly that...ORIGINALS! You all want Og quality and products, then put on your AIR MAGS and go back in time to get them!

Until time travel is an affordable experience, deal with the retros.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

<-------Patiently waiting for Marqueesole pictures.

The background and lighting dulls the color down a bit.
I'm pretty sure JB will make the necessary adjustments for the final product.

Looks good enough for me.

I hate change, but I actually prefer the flat laces on them, as opposed to the round laces.
Midsole is not a big deal either, as long as it has the Red Jumpman on the heel, it's all good. 

Like the catalog scan they reversed the
Navy paintjob on the midsole
At the forefoot but that is fine to me.
Now it has the same colorblocking
Like the carmine VI
smile.gif

Definetly a must have for me.

Well we cant really do much about the midsole which looked werid to me too. Will copp even if they have #%$!%* material

really hope everything's on point w/this release cuz it's prob only other jayz i cop this yr besides obsidian & playoff 12s

Back
Top Bottom