Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

ive been wanting some air jordan VIs for a long time and they let me down......guess im gonna have to consider gettin the carmines in the pack instead withthose hideous XVIIs
sick.gif

Man I had dis kid I go 2 skool come at me HYPED about this doo doo gentry has labeled a VI....dude was lik dem joints is hot dog never seen blue on a VI b4 itsso different...im lik wow JB has gotten so gabage dat sumthin lik dis cud b considered heat or dope

I think I get what JB was doing with this one... release a garbage colorway of the VI's so that more people will be inclined to cop the Countdown Pack.That's the only logic I could possibly see (albeit flawed logic) behind creating this abomination.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

23f25b9e403adf0e2a79d13f98c964c92f30e8c.jpg
Shirt to match the shoes?

Nice.If you wear hats that may be the problem but I'm sure there is something out there.More info on the shirt please?

I will buy just to add to the collection. Not to wear right now. Never know the future may hold.

I hope its not to late to cancel production and instead release the sport blues
STOP MURDERING CLASSICS!

YEAH THATS TOO BAD
sick.gif
sick.gif
2ywi8ah.jpg

Where's that YouTube of the "NO H*M* kid" where he keeps saying that the wholevideo??

Thats all I see right now is GENTRY in the office smacking JOSIAH in the rear as he made thePRIDE6's and listening to that one song from Diana Ross that goes
"IM COMING OUT, I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOWWW, IM GOING TO LET IT SHOW, IM COMING OUT"

Back
Top Bottom