Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Honestly, i kinda like them..i think it will break a lotta necks..but it looks really fake..i'm not sure if i will cop or not..

Yeah, they do look like cheap factory variants from cankicks. One of the people in the Jordan 6 quickstrikes post made a drawing in paint that looked exactlylike this lol.

laugh.gif
@ everyone that expected 2000 Olympic VIs.

these are hot, would go great w/ a fly 90's nautica coat or how bout sum khaki shorts and a ill polo......whoa! im gladthey went this way, they easily coulda gone the safe route, the traditional blue on white or even a solide base with sum color and different colored stitching. JB's been there done that, i applaued when they try different things, its just this is one of the few times its actually looked decent.

black v's 1[sup]st[/sup] jays back in 1[sup]st[/sup] grade/ cant nobody say nothing/ GOAT shoe introduced to man / gonna get in2 sumthin/ it's 70'sOG '05 green suede bean halfshells/ flyest Nikes? Tie; Lions' franchise and forces, mids must die/ and the top j is black wrapped w/ cementstripes.

Back
Top Bottom