Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

if they DON'T have patent leather i'll lay off callin em da gay pride VI's......

nuggets%20rainbow.jpg

i still got all my jerseys and matchin fitteds so these might do damage....if they got patent leather then you can forget about em.

why do you put patent leather on some 6s thats a no no...

but like my man said before they do look photobucted

i really doudt jb would put these out but yet again
laugh.gif

I had to double check the starting date of this post to make sure it wasnt a April Fools joke.. unfortunatly it looks real.. very very sad JB

The one thing they screwed up was there should be black for the heel part of the sole. Otherwise I think it actually does look sharp.

I've got the Olympic rings tattooed on my left shoulder from about 10 years ago, so personally, I don't have a problem with them. When I saw the post,I honest to god feared the worst, that the leather itself was going to be in 5 different colors and was worried.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

if they DON'T have patent leather i'll lay off callin em da gay pride VI's......

nuggets%20rainbow.jpg

i still got all my jerseys and matchin fitteds so these might do damage....if they got patent leather then you can forget about em.

co-sign
Still got my Den Nuggets fitted but i might end up customizing these like errbody else. cuz i want my personal infareds
laugh.gif

while the concept for these is not that bad (colors of the rings of the olympic symbol, and the olympics are an event where the world can come together andenjoy sports without worrying about current crises ), the execution is horrible, especially if they have patent leather. if its just regular leather, thesemite be decent

Im coppin 10 pairs of these.... bwuhahahahahaha i kid i kid! i feel like pouring milk on the fruity loops part nyahahaha.

How are you people gonna customize these joints when they are already patent leather and took inspiration for the colorway from a pack of Starburst!?

I know all the H-m- Thugs on Christopher Street in Manhattan are going to love theses when they come out. .

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

How are you people gonna customize these joints when they are already patent leather and took inspiration for the colorway from a pack of Starburst!?

i think what they plan on doing is keep the top white and paint the midsole one solid color

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^what a shame.you wait and wait for VI's to come out and they churn out this monstrosity.you deserve to be stoned to death gentry
ay thats funny the colors at the bottom resemble the flamer flag how bout bringing back the real olympic vi's like the did for the vii's 4years back

Back
Top Bottom