Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Originally Posted by FWA III

2s01iyu.jpg
lmao ur joking right, fruity hypebeast JB shoe, i can't believe the JBrand
laugh.gif

Tried to like it, really tried to like it but at the end of the day common sense prevailed and i have to say these suck

Why cant we just get some tasteful colourways????

I have no doubt that these probably will sell out (eventually) but woudlnt JB liked to have bunged out another 10, 20 or 30,000 in a decent colourway whicheveryone would have liked and would have been an allround success story?

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

at first i was thinkin "well...maybe i can throw em on wit my old nuggets jersey" then someone said they had patent leather.....
laugh.gif

pridelogo.gif
jordan VI's early!
roll.gif

I don't think these are the ones with the patent leather.............There is a black based quickstrike pair of VI that will have patent leather, but Idon't think this will have patent leather

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

YESSSS, these WILL BE customized to White/Infrareds
THANK YOU JORDAN BRAND

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT KIND OF PAINT WILL STICK TO THESE THE BEST?

I don't like this colorway, but with it's predominantly white upper this shoe can be easily customized. If I miss the 6/17 pack and I can get thesewell below retail, then I might get these to customize into either a pair of White/Infrared or White/Spt Blue.

GAY-PRIDE VI's
laugh.gif

IMAGINE bein in the For Sale threads like;

FS: DS Air Jordan III, II, XVI and Gay Pride VI's for cheap!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

IMAGINE bein in the For Sale threads like;

FS: DS Air Jordan III, II, XVI and Gay Pride VI's for cheap!

laugh.gif

roll.gif

can we edit the name of this thread to reflect NTs new name for this garbage

Look at it this way, you can get these along with the dubbed pride AM 97's and be the happiest person out there.

Looking at the picture again, I wonder just how low JB will go in producing variant colorways, besides the marketed olympic theme these have, why would theaverage consumer pick these up when they can get a fake pair that looks just like this now for a third of the cost.

please dont have patent leather please!

but i will cop two pairs and make one sept. blue and one wht/infrared

This is just the continuation of a cynical strategy JB has used before: give us a classic design (i.e., III, IV,V or VI) in an F*&#@eED up color. Thehypebeasts will make it sellout, JB will get their money, and they still have the classic OG colors in their back pocket to sell us at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom