Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Are these now officially known as the 'Prides'?
laugh.gif

I honestly do like the theme behind the shoes, BUT i must show my displeasure with how the color placement was executed.
tired.gif
Thankfully i have both pair of retro lows and also a pair of sport bluessitting in my closet.
tongue.gif
I'm also still undecided about the 6/17 packas well.

Um...at least they used white as the base color. Still an awful combination of colors....it just doesn't work.

look better than I thought they would, I thought for sure gentry would just throw all those colors at these like a painting.

mad.gif
The color and the price is just stupid! i don't understand why theywould make this color way and it doesn't help that all you little hype people are saying that there not that bad and they look good to me, that just makesJB think their doing a good job by making these color ways.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

i like em im coppin

laugh.gif
u kant b seriouse... wat is tha world kumn 2 ?!?... if u havent realized theses are garbage yet... u need 2 get out the game e mediately

Yo, looks like BJ is taking care of us with some hook-ups! Two tees and a short... Exact color hooks to the shoe...

02415ae4a109ac92349f9fd28886a0fb66d880b.pjpg
dc0156eda204a2928315beb464b5837f3d3c3c8.pjpg
35f15eeda000ad95af4788b607313f621845d1d.pjpg

JB is gonna make some gay people happy and might cause people who just came out the closet to commit suicide. Just picture this: A suspect dude is gonna getteased at school for wearing these and he's gonna fall into a state of depression.

this sh*t is so outrageous that i have to comment......i would never be caught dead in those....jordans and fruity colors just dont work, its not a dunk

Everytime i see the picture of these sneakers i like them less and less. I mean i love VI's but wow. I dunno about these

damn, if I had kids, I'd be afraid of letting them camp for these.
Predators might see this as an opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom